Do you share any personality traits with any Wario characters?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, do you? For example, are you the kind of person who nodded and went 'yep, that sounds right' when that awesome Wario World commercial played?

Or perhaps you share certain personality traits with the other characters. Like say, think 9-Volt and 18-Volt are kind of like the ideal Nintendo fans.

Personally, I see myself having a personality kind of like... a mix of multiple characters. I sympathise with Wario's greedy attitudes in life (he's pretty much the most honest guy in fiction, since he admits that hey, he only does this stuff because it makes him richer). And I definitely share a certain amount of the Nintendo 'love' that 9-Volt and 18-Volt have towards the company.

But how about you? Do you share any personality traits or anything with any Wario series characters?

This topic is really old...
Whatever, i share young cricket's hunger 9 volt's and 18 volt's gaming craze dr crygor's/penny's inventive mind Ashley's anti-socialness. Thats pretty much it.

Well, pretty much all of us are going to respond with a mix between various characters, since sadly Wario characters are mostly one or two-dimensional, meaning us real folks are easily more than complex than they are. I would say I'm a mix between the weird Orbulon, the crazy Jimmy, the gaming 9/18-Volt and the training Young Cricket (though I suck at training because I just do the easy stuff over and over).

What, you mean we're not all greedy jerks whose eyes widen the minute we hear the word 'money'?

Seriously though, Wario has the best motivations ever. Make money, screw everything else. Forget 'do what you enjoy'. I'm doing what makes money. Especially given how easy it is to use money to literally buy happiness...

For Wario's friends...I relate to 9-Volt and 18-Volt for their love of video games, Nintendo especially.

I do like Disco, like Jimmy.

I also like to dance sometimes, though my dance moves are...odd. Mostly because they're based on various video game animations I've seen. Somehow won candy on a school trip this way (told to dance to a song I didn't like. I chose not to take it seriously, yet I won).

I'm kind of 9-Volt-ish, in that I'm a huge Nintendo nerd. Like, it's basically my entire identity levels of huge. Not a similar to other Wario characters, aside from maybe a tiny bit of Wario's ego or Captain Syrup's manipulative nature.

IM AN ALIEN

Space_buns_Wii.png

Get almost late to work so i pass the speed limit so in that way i'm kinda like mona, moreover one year i have one job the next i have another job.
I'm like 9-volt and 18-volt for my love of nintendo games.
I also have hunger of young cricket. Sometimes.
Finally i like money, Not as much as wario but i like money a little bit more than most. Not so much that i would sacrifice friends family or myself but if you offered me 1000000 bucks to kill a stray puppy i would do it. I know its kinda effed up but whatever.

A 2014 thread dug up here? Let's see..
- I think I have the same appetite as Young Cricket
- I love the same music as Jimmy does
- I love playing video games like 9-volt does (But can't do as much because studies)

Maybe 9-Volt for retro gaming and collecting.
I would also pick Wario for lazyness, and for clicking on producing ideas I find they might have great potencial.

I can't really relate much to other characters, I don't think...

Back