Does the current WarioWare team remember Wario Land that well?

BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
There's been a bit of debate every now and then about whether or not developers remember most games they used to work on that well. Most of them wouldn't, but some would.

What's the case for this particular team? Many of the people currently working on the WarioWare titles were there for Wario Land back then. There was the occasional shout-out to it in WarioWare, but that's mostly in the form of 9-Volt and Wario microgames.

Does Goro Abe or whoever else is currently in charge of WarioWare distinctly remember the Wario platformers? How involved were they on Shake It anyway?

I remember the first WarioWare actually had a few games referencing his Treasure Hunting, heck - Even one of the games even used his Shoulder Bash.

I remember the first WarioWare actually had a few games referencing his Treasure Hunting, heck - Even one of the games even used his Shoulder Bash.

This. The first one had a number of references to WL, and actually used a lot of sound clips from WL4. This is the only one that actually felt 'connected' to the WL series in any sense, really.

These days I'm not so sure what's going on with those guys.

Back