Fan Art!

3aup05v.png

I've always imagined ashley having glowing red eyes for some reason. I don't know, it just makes her look more intimidating, Which works well with her character in my opinion.

That'd be very cool, not to mention it'll look very cool in the dark. Though I wonder if that would effect her sleep, such as when she'd close her eyes it'll be glowing red, lol.
Probably won't bother her, even if it did I bet there'd be a way for her to turn off the glowing eyes. It also makes her look more intimidating which she'll probably like. but it could scare off potential friends. I see Ashley being the one not to make friends herself, but waiting for people to make friends with her.

I guess the Appreciation and Discussion thread for the other Ware characters could be a fit for non-Ashley art, since it already showcases many fanworks, thought given the ''activity'' of the thread I don't think it would be a good idea.

I honestly also got the feeling that this thread is slowly turning into a Ashley Thread.
We could make a rule that everyone has to post one or more Fan Arts with atleast two different Wario Ware Characters.

Why not just post one more fan art with another Ware Character?
You act like that is impossible.
Or do you think it is Blasphemy to give appreciation to someone else who isn't Ashley?

Back