Fav and or disliked Wario micro game?

Metal

Don't be sad cause it's over pimps
https://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mda8dxn7tO1rrftcdo1_500.gif

Haven't talked much about the ware side of the wario franchises, here is one of my favourites. The handshake thing from twisted I love just because you could instantly feel the heartache Mario must have felt from Wario after not giving him a handshake. He's smiling on the outside yet crying on the inside. Purposely made myself lose in this minigame just to laugh.

I have to say, this one is got to be my favorite! I can't stop myself from laughing at the *ticle ticle* sound! xD

Oh%2C_Snap%21.PNG

My least favorite... Do boss games count? This one:

One_Step_at_a_Time.PNG

I always hated "He Who Smelt It..." from Tiny Wario's selection in WW: Smooth Moves.
It's not so much the fart cloud, it's that damned expression on Wario's face, with his big arse wiggling about. Makes me want to kick it with a steel-cap work boot.

http://www.mariowiki.com/He_Who_Smelt_It...

Anyway, I have far too many favourites across the series to pick just one!

Last edited:
My least favorite... Do boss games count? This one:

One_Step_at_a_Time.PNG

Yes, they count after all boss minigames are still minigames. Speaking of boss minigames my favorite boss stage would have to be Kat and Ana's Wario Ware Twisted stage.
Just love how you basically pilot this Ultraman-like figure shoving your fingers up the Nose aliens. Show those noses the power of diggin' for gold. Best bit is when you realize that face isn't a face... but a giant nose and it gets so intense.

nose.png

My favourite is from Wario Ware Touched where you make a sculpture from a giant block of clay and the sculpture could be many things. I never ceased to laugh at it. My least favourite is probably the one in Wario Ware Smooth Moves where you hold the wiimote over your head and do hurdles. It is hard to do without a bunch of space (for me anyways) Plus you look dumb even for playing Wario Ware Standards.

This one is my favorite (I think):

Least favorite:
Noodle_Cup.png

My brain always messes me up on this one. It says "Pour it in that one!" and in the end it's WRONG. C'mon brain!

The noodle cup microgame is dead easy! All you have to do is look at the cup, then follow its pipe upwards with your eyes until you reach the top.

So look at the noodle cup in the picture you posted. Just follow the path upwards from the cup. You start at the bottom of pipe 3, and finish at the top of pipe 1, where the kettle is. That trick eliminates any challenge.

The noodle cup microgame is dead easy! All you have to do is look at the cup, then follow its pipe upwards with your eyes until you reach the top.

So look at the noodle cup in the picture you posted. Just follow the path upwards from the cup. You start at the bottom of pipe 3, and finish at the top of pipe 1, where the kettle is. That trick eliminates any challenge.
Thing is, I follow that path, but - especially at hard difficulty - I tend to overlook one of the pipes in my path and then I screw up. It's a bit difficult to explain in text. allworried:

Thing is, I follow that path, but - especially at hard difficulty - I tend to overlook one of the pipes in my path and then I screw up. It's a bit difficult to explain in text. allworried:

No worries, mate. I know what you mean! The horizontal pipes start to appear all over the place on the level 3 difficulty. Like those annoying ones that appear above/below each other in groups of two or three, making the water travel in a snake-like pattern. It takes a quick, sharp eye to not lose focus.

This is another one I really like :
Wario_hockey.png

Partly because of my personal love for Hockey and partly for Wario's goofy sprites, the unlockable souvenirs based off it are also cool, I actually go back to them every other time I play Twisted,

As for least favorite :
Global_Warning.png

''Global Warning'' from Touched, never liked this one, I always found it insanly frustrating. Maybe I just suck, but it's the only boss game in Touched that I activly dislike.

My favorite microgame is this one:
200px-Clog_It.PNG

It's so satisfacting when you win.:)

my least favorite one is this one:
Paper_Wario.png

I never do it right. It is so frustrating.

This is another one I really like :
Wario_hockey.png

Partly because of my personal love for Hockey and partly for Wario's goofy sprites, the unlockable souvenirs based off it are also cool, I actually go back to them every other time I play Twisted,
The fact that the two souvenirs use Ana and Spitz kinda made it look like an excuse to get them both out of Kat and Dribble's shadows, don't you think?

If we're talking about extras games, Wario Bike in Twisted is my favorite.

WarioBikeSouvenir2.png

It has simple and addicting game play and enough of a challenge with the physics of the bike that is immensely enjoyable.

My least favorite is Crossing Guard.
Crossing_Guard.PNG

This boss micro game just feels very tedious to me. It's not really hard, I just don't think it's as creative as other boss stages in the same game.

Back