Favorite Roman account

That's right, lol. Yeah, I told you about him a few times, he used to be an okay guy back in the day, we used to RP a lot, play games, etc.

I recently got back in touch with him and asked him if he wanted to join our Discord, which didn't turn out to be good, first he kept begging for attention, even threatening to kill himself at Disney land of all places, the happiest place on earth. Things just got out of hand, he even spammed me with phone calls on Discord, that got super annoying.

Then one day he threatened to post my picture on the Discord, all because I didn't reply to him fast enough. So I quickly banned him. You'd think that would be the end of it, but he got back in on the Discord, he tricked one of our mods into granting him access to the discord, he didn't even think twice before he posted my photo, out of all these years we were friends, I trusted him. I never once did anything awful to him, but just because I didn't reply to his message, he turned out to be one of the worst people I have ever met. I don't know why he would do such a thing.

So after that, he was banned for good, and our approval channel has started the new rule "Account must be 2-3 days old and active" so we know if people are legit or not, telling who Roman is, is well, pretty simple. His grammar, for his age is really bad. Even our youngest discord members have better grammar, I'm not saying mine is perfect either but at least everyone understands me.

So yeah, that is the story of Roman.

Damn that guy has some serious problems.

That story reminds me of all the obsessive, unsettling people I've met online over the years.

I'm sure there's an awful lot of internet users who don't get out much or just generally keep to themselves. That's fine, but the trouble is, there are those who become affected by it - starved of human interaction and attention. It's like they become possessive and expect you to sit at the computer and listen to them for hours on end. And some of them get pretty damn hostile if you don't. Chivvy, chivvy, chivvy... One of the worst types of people to befriend and deal with online.

The weird thing about this is that, if theyd just chill out and be friendly and cool, theyd make friends.

These kind of people usually blame others for feeling lonely and down, but they are often the person to blame for being that way.

The weird thing about this is that, if theyd just chill out and be friendly and cool, theyd make friends.

These kind of people usually blame others for feeling lonely and down, but they are often the person to blame for being that way.

Exactly. I mean, I'm not just waffling on here, I've met people like that and I've tried to loosen them up and keep the atmosphere relaxed and casual. It becomes more of a job than a friendship. You start to feel more like a psychiatrist with a troubled patient, instead of two good friends just getting along mutually.

Back