God, Wario Land 4's manual is awesome!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
http://cdn02.nintendo-europe.com/me..._GameBoyAdvance_WarioLand4_EN_DE_FR_ES_IT.pdf

It's from the official Nintendo website, and it's still so cool how Wario is narrating everything in it. For example:

So these are my basic controls! You got a problem with that? Pretty easy, huh? What?! You say it's hard? Stop complaining and learn it! If you can't hold it in your brain, write it down on your hand!

Also known as how we help people who can't figure out the control schemes in a Wario game. What, four buttons and a D-Pad is too complicated for you?

I ain't normal! And I don't mean that I'm stupid! I can do aaallll kinds o' stuff that normal humans can't, you know what I mean? How about that? Amazing, huh?

If Wario was a politician, I would vote for him immediately. He's a greedy, somewhat amoral jerkass... but he's also an honest, greedy, somewhat amoral jerkass. Which automatically puts him above every politician who's ever lived.

Forget Barack Obama on that 'hope' poster. We need one with Wario on it.

My head is hard like a hammer, but it ain't heavy like a hammer so I can swim like a fish!

Someone needed to tell this to Earthwake in Mario & Luigi Dream Team, who realised exactly why being heavy like a hammer was a bad idea.

This one's a little different from the attacks you saw before. It's even more powerful! I am so macho!

We know!

Everybody knows I have a small, attractive rump, but I can still do some damage with it!

I'm sure a lot of people would say that about themselves...

Ahhhh, how romantic! Who would guess that my raunchy little game had such a mood inspiring vehicle? P.S. I'd like to ride that carpet with little miss you-know-who!

I wonder who he means? Princess Shokora? Captain Syrup? Mona?

My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say? I guess I mean if you don't use your brain while you play, you'll forget the goal of the game.

This is my stylin' new pose! Whadda ya think? Pretty cool, huh? I expect you to do this 10 times a day until the pose has caught on all over the world!!

God, I'd love to see a bunch of selfies with people posing like this:

451px-Wario_Pose.jpg

Yeahhhhh, that's me! More gorgeous than any Hollywood star!! Get a good look at me while you can!!

You need coins to play mini-games! Everything is money!! Money!! Money!!

Wario, predicting mobile games 14 years before they were ever much of a thing!

This game is perfect for people that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

A great description of New Super Mario Bros 2!

People may betray you, but money is a lifelong friend!

The quote of the century people. If there's ever a life philosophy to adopt, this is probably it. If you have to choose between having lots of friends and being a billionaire, take the latter. Money makes people agree with you.

A one way floor! Hunh? What, was it too much trouble to make it two way?

He must love Smash Bros then!

Taking care of most of my enemies is easier than taking candy from babies - which I highly recommend, by the way!

I'm now picturing Mr Burns in The Simpsons, who did the exact same thing. Except unlike the awesome Wario, he struggled and lost to the baby.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Game-Boy-Advance/Wario-Land-4-267596.html

So yeah, anyone else think the manual is awesome?

I never had a manual for these games...
Me neither... well... kinda.
When I got the game as a little kid I ordered it off of ebay (or rather my mom did for me :p ) and I must've somehow gotten a counterfeit copy since the manual was a crappy photocopy with a bunch of pages missing and the pages not even being in order.
That and the saving battery ran out pretty soon so it stopped saving.
Man, that sucked.
Good thing I got the VC version now.

I told you guys before that here in Russia, these games were never officialy sold.
They were sold piratly, and m0st of the game all you get is a catridge in a little plastic case (you know the little cases you keep a GBC cartridge in?), without even the box

I told you guys before that here in Russia, these games were never officialy sold.
They were sold piratly, and m0st of the game all you get is a catridge in a little plastic case (you know the little cases you keep a GBC cartridge in?), without even the box
Wow, that's harsh...

Back