2Z.LIVE.FROM.STUDI03!

fool2fool communicator
hi, my name is 2Z (supposedly) and I'm new to both using forums generally speaking (kind of, it's more that all the other ones i used were dead so i only made one post on them and then realized there wasn't much left to do there) and also to the warioverse or whatever the term people use for all the wario games and media is. i finally started playing wario-ware inc recently after desperately wanting to play it years ago but for some reason not starting until about a month ago. like, i was obsessed with wario-ware (mostly gold at the time) when i was 12/13ish but for some reason never even tried any of the games. eh whatever maybe it is better this way in the long run, time will tell or maybe it wont how should i know the time is still now. okay so i'm not really sure how to make a good intro, but to clarify why i'm here, this game is eating my brain and i am falling in love with the series as a whole. as for who i am? i'm an evil king (a few, actually) and i make evil things and i wish i was orbulon. seriously. he's living my dreams. and he has cool sunglasses. oh and also though i dont want to get into too many details about my secret alter ego, i want to let it be known that they love art history/studying art and that that will leak over to my behavior here. i also think geography is F A S C I N A T I N G sooooo if anyone has any theories/inspirations/hypothetical maps of different wario based locations feel free to contact me i would be BEYOND interested in such a thing!! back to art though, i think it is fascinating, and though i also like to make it, nothing butters my biscuit quite like spending too long thinking about it. speaking of, that's also how i look at wario-ware kind of. it really aligns with my artistic priorities, and every time i go to play it i discover a new exciting little detail and i think that's just dazzling! oh and i loooooove writing, so in the future i may write some wario fan stories. i also mayyyyyyy be working on a wario ware spin off comic but uh that could have just been something i did in a dream only time will tell unless i forget and then it doesn't. okie dokie i think that's all. sorry to ramble! i have a leak in my brain and this is just how it flows :cool: (i like that hes wearing sunglasses here thats pretty real)

From one WarioWare fan to another I welcome you to the forums!!
Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :]
himolly.gif

hi, my name is 2Z (supposedly) and I'm new to both using forums generally speaking (kind of, it's more that all the other ones i used were dead so i only made one post on them and then realized there wasn't much left to do there) and also to the warioverse or whatever the term people use for all the wario games and media is. i finally started playing wario-ware inc recently after desperately wanting to play it years ago but for some reason not starting until about a month ago. like, i was obsessed with wario-ware (mostly gold at the time) when i was 12/13ish but for some reason never even tried any of the games. eh whatever maybe it is better this way in the long run, time will tell or maybe it wont how should i know the time is still now. okay so i'm not really sure how to make a good intro, but to clarify why i'm here, this game is eating my brain and i am falling in love with the series as a whole. as for who i am? i'm an evil king (a few, actually) and i make evil things and i wish i was orbulon. seriously. he's living my dreams. and he has cool sunglasses. oh and also though i dont want to get into too many details about my secret alter ego, i want to let it be known that they love art history/studying art and that that will leak over to my behavior here. i also think geography is F A S C I N A T I N G sooooo if anyone has any theories/inspirations/hypothetical maps of different wario based locations feel free to contact me i would be BEYOND interested in such a thing!! back to art though, i think it is fascinating, and though i also like to make it, nothing butters my biscuit quite like spending too long thinking about it. speaking of, that's also how i look at wario-ware kind of. it really aligns with my artistic priorities, and every time i go to play it i discover a new exciting little detail and i think that's just dazzling! oh and i loooooove writing, so in the future i may write some wario fan stories. i also mayyyyyyy be working on a wario ware spin off comic but uh that could have just been something i did in a dream only time will tell unless i forget and then it doesn't. okie dokie i think that's all. sorry to ramble! i have a leak in my brain and this is just how it flows :cool: (i like that hes wearing sunglasses here thats pretty real)
That's awesome welcome to the Warioverse. Geography is awesome, I'm still trying to figure out how wario's universe fits together and the size comparisons of all his different regions so I can make 3D recreations. Its good to have you! If you like writing you should check out "Wario Teaches Typing" where we're trying to make text adventure we would like to animate later on!
FELLOW LEAK BRAINS UNITE! B)

From one WarioWare fan to another I welcome you to the forums!!
Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :]
View attachment 14425
Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome!! I really like your gif, it's a cool animation, it looks like it might only be 2fps but it also looks fluid at the same time and also the colors are so cohesive and well balanced! Also I'm a bit new to the series, but this character reminds me of Mona, is that intentional? Anyway sorry to ramble on there, I just like seeing art and appreciate that you added some!! Anyway, thank you again, and have a good day :cool:

Welcome to the community! I'll be very interested in seeing that comic and fan fiction you mention here in future for sure.
Thank you!! I'm excited to be here and to explore more of the Wario... series? world? universe? You know what I mean. Also, thank you!! I made a couple pages while at work today since I was thinking about it again. I want to post it here when there's a bit more if no one would mind that! Anyway, once more I appreciate your kind welcome and curiosity, and I hope you have a good evening (it is once again evening as I write this) :WWGITorbulon:

That's awesome welcome to the Warioverse. Geography is awesome, I'm still trying to figure out how wario's universe fits together and the size comparisons of all his different regions so I can make 3D recreations. Its good to have you! If you like writing you should check out "Wario Teaches Typing" where we're trying to make text adventure we would like to animate later on!
FELLOW LEAK BRAINS UNITE! B)
Thank you for your wonderful welcome!! AND AHHH THAT IS SUCH A FUN PURSUIT!! I imagine anyhow, I've never made anything 3d, but i loooooove looking at and doodling maps and that's kind of like the 2D side of the coin or something. Well even if I haven't done it directly and don't know if the process is enjoyable, it's still such a fantastical thing to do and I think that's awesome! I love thinking about regions. There's so much that goes into a place. I'm playing Wario-Ware Inc GBA currently, and I like thinking about how the city would function generally and look in comparison to the broader region, whatever that would look like. I'm excited to see if the series adds expands it later on/changes it or something like that. I also like thinking about the insides of all the buildings there. And ooooo, I will take note of that and check it out, that sounds really interesting. And I appreciate that you can resonate with my everflooding mess of a thought flow or whatever the hell is going on up there I've stopped trying to figure it out. All that said, thank you for the welcome once more, and have a great one!

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome!! I really like your gif, it's a cool animation, it looks like it might only be 2fps but it also looks fluid at the same time and also the colors are so cohesive and well balanced! Also I'm a bit new to the series, but this character reminds me of Mona, is that intentional? Anyway sorry to ramble on there, I just like seeing art and appreciate that you added some!! Anyway, thank you again, and have a good day :cool:
You're very welcome! :]
And Thank you for the compliment! Yeah, it's 2fps but that's the charm of it :>
Glad ya like it tho! ^w^

BINGO!!! Ya got it! It's my original character named Molly, she was made to look like Mona cause well she's Mona's little sister! ^o^
So it was intentional hehe :>

It's alright! I'm an artist here in the Wario Forums so you're going to be seeing a lot of my art here!
I'll show you two more of my pieces :>
lilscreenshot.png

thestinkytrio.png

(As you can see I have 2 different art styles, I am currently practicing a third)

You're very welcome! :]
And Thank you for the compliment! Yeah, it's 2fps but that's the charm of it :>
Glad ya like it tho! ^w^

BINGO!!! Ya got it! It's my original character named Molly, she was made to look like Mona cause well she's Mona's little sister! ^o^
So it was intentional hehe :>

It's alright! I'm an artist here in the Wario Forums so you're going to be seeing a lot of my art here!
I'll show you two more of my pieces :>
View attachment 14433
View attachment 14434
(As you can see I have 2 different art styles, I am currently practicing a third)
Both your styles are very charming!! Fittingly, I feel either would work very well in a wario-ware game. I think the first is intentionally that way? I also love your backgrounds, and your color choices are so perfect! I'm excited to see more of your work in the future. Also, what inspired you to make a little sister character for Mona, that's a neat idea!!

Do you really think so? Thank you!
Yeah, I have been practicing the style of WarioWare Gold so the first one is intentionally supposed to be the WarioWare style :>
The second style is my own style so that one is my personal one that I draw all the time with ^^

Also easy! On an old Japanese Nintendo Website Mona's Diary was posted there in 2003 (WarioWare Inc.; Mega Micro Game$). She writes about her daily life up until March, its a really fun read tbh ^^
BUT There's this one entry that she wrote that inspired me to make Molly and it's this one right here:
1691888535648.png

She mentions that she doesn't have a sister and I was like "Let's change that" and BOOM Molly was born. Also, Mona is my favorite character and I wanted to make a WarioWare oc for a while so I thought this was a good idea. I really like Molly and I developed her a lot. I even made a Thread about it here!
If you wanna learn more about her here is the link to the thread I made about her! Don't feel pressured to read it if you don't want too just thought I share the thread in case your curious about her ^^

Thank you for your wonderful welcome!! AND AHHH THAT IS SUCH A FUN PURSUIT!! I imagine anyhow, I've never made anything 3d, but i loooooove looking at and doodling maps and that's kind of like the 2D side of the coin or something. Well even if I haven't done it directly and don't know if the process is enjoyable, it's still such a fantastical thing to do and I think that's awesome! I love thinking about regions. There's so much that goes into a place. I'm playing Wario-Ware Inc GBA currently, and I like thinking about how the city would function generally and look in comparison to the broader region, whatever that would look like. I'm excited to see if the series adds expands it later on/changes it or something like that. I also like thinking about the insides of all the buildings there. And ooooo, I will take note of that and check it out, that sounds really interesting. And I appreciate that you can resonate with my everflooding mess of a thought flow or whatever the hell is going on up there I've stopped trying to figure it out. All that said, thank you for the welcome once more, and have a great one!
Hey doing a 2D interpretation can be very important before moving to 3D mapping. Your enthusiasm is awesome and reminds me of how I feel about the wario universe. So full of mystery. Warioware, Warioland, and Mario Kart GP 1+2 all have very unique types of designs to represent 'diamond city' or in warioland's case idk if its even diamond city BUT MAYBE YOU COULD HELP US FIND OUT? And yes yes yes we would love you in the Wario Teaches Typing thread. Max 300 word count but maybe I'll push it up to 400.

ALSO LOL @MissColorfulDreamy my interpretation of that has always been that Mona looks just like her mother and Jimmy mistook her mother for her sister and is lowkey hitting on Mona's mom directly to her. LIKE A BOSS. I would believe this because Jimmy also breaks up with his girlfriend by dancing when she asks if he loves the rythem more than her. Jimmy don't give a f in the heat of the moment until he has to face the consequences of his actions like a girl crying.

Hey doing a 2D interpretation can be very important before moving to 3D mapping. Your enthusiasm is awesome and reminds me of how I feel about the wario universe. So full of mystery. Warioware, Warioland, and Mario Kart GP 1+2 all have very unique types of designs to represent 'diamond city' or in warioland's case idk if its even diamond city BUT MAYBE YOU COULD HELP US FIND OUT? And yes yes yes we would love you in the Wario Teaches Typing thread. Max 300 word count but maybe I'll push it up to 400.

ALSO LOL @MissColorfulDreamy my interpretation of that has always been that Mona looks just like her mother and Jimmy mistook her mother for her sister and is lowkey hitting on Mona's mom directly to her. LIKE A BOSS. I would believe this because Jimmy also breaks up with his girlfriend by dancing when she asks if he loves the rythem more than her. Jimmy don't give a f in the heat of the moment until he has to face the consequences of his actions like a girl crying.
woah id never even heard of mario gp! and i finally got to looking at the thread and i have to read all of it first BUT ITS EXACTLY MY THING?????? have done stuff like this with friends/at a different point w other beastie boys fans for some reason. and 300 words per reply not forever right?
and i never knew about the diary at all before now! and also i broke up with someone in a similar way once, so jimmy is real for that. also what game did that happen in?

Do you really think so? Thank you!
Yeah, I have been practicing the style of WarioWare Gold so the first one is intentionally supposed to be the WarioWare style :>
The second style is my own style so that one is my personal one that I draw all the time with ^^

Also easy! On an old Japanese Nintendo Website Mona's Diary was posted there in 2003 (WarioWare Inc.; Mega Micro Game$). She writes about her daily life up until March, its a really fun read tbh ^^
BUT There's this one entry that she wrote that inspired me to make Molly and it's this one right here:
View attachment 14442
She mentions that she doesn't have a sister and I was like "Let's change that" and BOOM Molly was born. Also, Mona is my favorite character and I wanted to make a WarioWare oc for a while so I thought this was a good idea. I really like Molly and I developed her a lot. I even made a Thread about it here!
If you wanna learn more about her here is the link to the thread I made about her! Don't feel pressured to read it if you don't want too just thought I share the thread in case your curious about her ^^

ooo do you have a link to the diary?
as for molly's thread, I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE AN ILLUSTRATION FOR EVERY GAME and also it shows that you carefully considered how to best add her in to each game in ways that both show interesting aspects of her character and also expands each game with the addition of her. I didn't read too closely the descriptions of the games i havent played/generally know very little about because i am still unfamiliar, but in each entry i look at its really cool to see how she ages and grows with the warioware world. ALSO YOU WROTE ONE FOR SNAPPED?? her and monas outfits are cute for that one! i know monas is canon but also snapped is so short that i forget about it T_T. Also you emulate the games art styles super well, especially the later ones! I also like the recurring theme of dreams with her, that's a really neat character detail. you've really thought her out, and she would work very well as an official character!!

what kind of music do you like? I personally like indie/alternative rock, rap, metal, bluegrass, and a little bit of funk

Back