ah, sublime is good too, same in the end and Santeria are great
agreed. santeria was the first song i heard by them, but badfish was one of the first songs that would ever be a longlasting favorite of mine. keyword one of, but still. i also do like same in the end, though i don't come back to it as often as i could. another favorite of mine is the acoustic version of poolshark- i also like the original but the other one makes it easier to hear the lyrics

ooo do you have a link to the diary?
as for molly's thread, I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE AN ILLUSTRATION FOR EVERY GAME and also it shows that you carefully considered how to best add her in to each game in ways that both show interesting aspects of her character and also expands each game with the addition of her. I didn't read too closely the descriptions of the games i havent played/generally know very little about because i am still unfamiliar, but in each entry i look at its really cool to see how she ages and grows with the warioware world. ALSO YOU WROTE ONE FOR SNAPPED?? her and monas outfits are cute for that one! i know monas is canon but also snapped is so short that i forget about it T_T. Also you emulate the games art styles super well, especially the later ones! I also like the recurring theme of dreams with her, that's a really neat character detail. you've really thought her out, and she would work very well as an official character!!
Yup! The link is right here :>
Also AAA!! Thank you!! I really worked hard on her story and art pieces to make sure it seems like she fits in the games! ^^
I am really happy how she turned out and I am really proud of it!
The WarioWare Snapped one was really fun to write!! I never played it but after seeing gameplay and reading about it I thought I do it as well and I am happy with how Molly turned out in that game! :]
Again thank you so so much! I worked too much on her haha!
It would be a dream if she were to be an official character!

ALSO LOL @MissColorfulDreamy my interpretation of that has always been that Mona looks just like her mother and Jimmy mistook her mother for her sister and is lowkey hitting on Mona's mom directly to her. LIKE A BOSS. I would believe this because Jimmy also breaks up with his girlfriend by dancing when she asks if he loves the rythem more than her. Jimmy don't give a f in the heat of the moment until he has to face the consequences of his actions like a girl crying.
Oh you might actually be right about that and I didn't noticed-
Cause you are right Mona does look exactly like her mother so it's actually kinda funny if Jimmy mistook Mona's mom as her sister and wanted ot try to hit on her lmao!

@2Z.LIVE.FROM.STUDI03! that hillarious that you broke up with someone in a similar way to Jimmy just dancing them off. Jimmy broke up with this chick in: WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$! for Gamecube
1692040920024.png

I remember playing this when I was 10 and being like GO JIMMY GO. Even then I knew you could never let a loved one hold you back from your true passions.

@2Z.LIVE.FROM.STUDI03! that hillarious that you broke up with someone in a similar way to Jimmy just dancing them off. Jimmy broke up with this chick in: WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$! for GamecubeView attachment 14529
I remember playing this when I was 10 and being like GO JIMMY GO. Even then I knew you could never let a loved one hold you back from your true passions.
this is hitting too close to home 💀

Back