Hello? How do I use this site?

Yes I have a reason to post this again.
Hello there newcomer, and welcome to Wario's personal paradise, THE WARIO FORUMS!!! My name is TB100 &
Allow me to be your tour guide to this wonderful & occasionally weird site

So to begin our fun little guide tour, let's start with the
PROFILE POSTS
This is where you can talk about yourself & anything that is in your mind at the current time,
if you have a story you want to tell to the crowd, or you just want to blow off some steam or you just wanna post something completely random,
This is the place to do it.

Now what's get to the actual boards on this site

WARIO FORUMS INFO
This is where any discussion around the site itself goes to
Usually any new announcments regarding the site itself will go here.
Also you can ask any questions regarding certain features of the site & report bugs as well, So if you see something that shouldn't be there or there's something that's not quite right, report it on that board, so the staff members can go & fix it. ASAP

But let's get to the fun stuff already.

WARIO LAND BOARDS
This board is primarily dedicated to the Wario Land series (Plus Wario World & Wario Master of desguise)
Basically if you want to talk about little quirks or secrets or really anything specificy related to the Wario Land series. & the Wario Platformers in general, this is were you can talk about these glorious games.

WARIOWARE BOARDS
This board is primarily dedicated to the Warioware series (& Game & Wario)
So if you want to talk about the crazy mircogames or share things related to the Warioware series in general, this is the place to do it.

CROSSOVER GAMES BOARD
This is where you can talk about anything regarding Wario in his appearances in the Mario games or Smash or anything outside of Wario
Basically if you want to discus how smash screwed up Wario, or any references to the Wario games in non Wario games, you can talk about it here
It's also home to the RHYTHM HEAVEN BOARD where you can discuss the Rhythm Heaven Saga & it's own characters in depth.

GENERAL WARIO DISCUSSION BOARDS
This is where you can talk about anything regarding the Wario series in general, such as the quirky and memorable characters & the weird & wacky world they live in.

GENERAL CHAT BOARDS
This is the everything topic. basically if you want to talk about how good the weather is, or what you want for christmas this year, or that one thing that annoys you the most,
This is the place for you.

WARIO FAN WORKS BOARD
This is the fan section of the site, this is where Fan created art, videos, remixies, generally go to.
So if you created something that you want to share with the world, or you want to share something neat that a fan has created, go here.

GENERAL GAMING BOARD
It's the everything thread but for video games. so if you want to talk about
Mario and Zelda or share any gaming related news or rumors that you found, this is where you can talk about it.

ROLEPLAYING BOARD
Hey! remember Dungeons & Dragons & how fun that was, well this is where you can do that alongside other members
Create your own little stories and you & other members will determine where the story will go next, which is very unpredictable most of the time.

& so That concludes our little guide tour around the site,
We're a pretty chill community overall & we like newcomers a lot. so i & the members hope you'll enjoy this site. & have fun here.

So Welcome & Take Care!

Last edited:
Yes I have a reason to post this again.
Hello there newcomer, and welcome to Wario's personal paradise, THE WARIO FORUMS!!! My name is TB100 &
Allow me to be your tour guide to this wonderful & occasionally weird site

So to begin our fun little guide tour, let's start with the
PROFILE POSTS
This is where you can talk about yourself & anything that is in your mind at the current time,
if you have a story you want to tell to the crowd, or you just want to blow off some steam or you just wanna post something completely random,
This is the place to do it.

Now what's get to the actual boards on this site

WARIO FORUMS INFO
This is where any discussion around the site itself goes to
Usually any new announcments regarding the site itself will go here.
Also you can ask any questions regarding certain features of the site & report bugs as well, So if you see something that shouldn't be there or there's something that's not quite right, report it on that board, so the staff members can go & fix it. ASAP

But let's get to the fun stuff already.

WARIO LAND BOARDS
This board is primarily dedicated to the Wario Land series (Plus Wario World & Wario Master of desguise)
Basically if you want to talk about little quirks or secrets or really anything specificy related to the Wario Land series. & the Wario Platformers in general, this is were you can talk about these glorious games.

WARIOWARE BOARDS
This board is primarily dedicated to the Warioware series (& Game & Wario)
So if you want to talk about the crazy mircogames or share things related to the Warioware series in general, this is the place to do it.

CROSSOVER GAMES BOARD
This is where you can talk about anything regarding Wario in his appearances in the Mario games or Smash or anything outside of Wario
Basically if you want to discus how smash screwed up Wario, or any references to the Wario games in non Wario games, you can talk about it here
It's also home to the RHYTHM HEAVEN BOARD where you can discuss the Rhythm Heaven Saga & it's own characters in depth.

GENERAL WARIO DISCUSSION BOARDS
This is where you can talk about anything regarding the Wario series in general, such as the quirky and memorable characters & the weird & wacky world they live in.

GENERAL CHAT BOARDS
This is the everything topic. basically if you want to talk about how good the weather is, or what you want for christmas this year, or that one thing that annoys you the most,
This is the place for you.

WARIO FAN WORKS BOARD
This is the fan section of the site, this is where Fan created art, videos, remixies, generally go to.
So if you created something that you want to share with the world, or you want to share something neat that a fan has created, go here.

GENERAL GAMING BOARD
It's the everything thread but for video games. so if you want to talk about
Mario and Zelda or share any gaming related news or rumors that you found, this is where you can talk about it.

ROLEPLAYING BOARD
Hey! remember Dungeons & Dragons & how fun that was, well this is where you can do that alongside other members
Create your own little stories and you & other members will determine where the story will go next, which is very unpredictable most of the time.

& so That concludes our little guide tour around the site,
We're a pretty chill community overall & we like newcomers a lot. so i & the members hope you'll enjoy this site. & have fun here.

So Welcome & Take Care!

How did this end up with a disagree rating?

I guess i was using the forums wrong the whole time :p

Back