Hello Wario Fans

Crescent-Moon Villager

Nameless moon-presence
I've come across this website a few times in my internet travels, so decided to join. I've been a frequenter of a big Zelda forum for several years, but that website unfortunately changed a lot over the last year to the point that none of my friends ever go there anymore, and the remaining community is pretty vitriolic. Sooo I've been wanting a new forum that I can frequent daily~

I've been a huge Wario fan ever since I played WL3 back in 1999 or whenever it came out. I've played every Wario game except Game & Wario (though I plan to get it eventually), and a few of the more obscure ones like VB Warioland, Mario vs Wario, WarioWare: Snapped, and so on. Wario is my favorite videogame character ^^

I'm also a big fan of the Mario series in general, and a huge Zelda fan. My videogame interests don't extend very far beyond Mario, Wario, and Zelda, but I could talk for days about Shadow of the Colossus, which I believe to be the best non-Nintendo game ever.

Welcome to the forums! ;) Sorry to hear about that Zelda forum, but hey, it happens.

I think you'll find the community here pretty great.

On another note, what is the Zelda forum in question? I visit quite a few Zelda sites, and I'm curious which one has gone downhill.

Yup, same thing happened with my go-to Mario forum years ago. After I left and came back after a while everything was terrible, and in months the owner chose to give it up, and the forum and the site it accompanied closed.
Anyway, welcome! d:)

We were members of Zelda Universe : p The site has really changed, though. Its not the same site it used to be, and the quality has dropped pretty badly.

Zelda Universe's site is reaaaaaallllyyyy ugly now. Which is upsetting, because I used to be a big fan of that forum back in the day...

Anyway, hello friend! I like wario, you like wario, we all like wario... Hooray!

Yeah Im also not a fan of the new software, also the members it has now are just awful : p Just people who post either something about their day or complete random nonsense, and never respond to anything anyone else posts ever, completely incapable of having any real form of conversation ever : p It was cool several years ago, though. I havent been there in a really long time, or at least posted in a really long time anywho. Ive looked at it a few times here and there.

I actually liked temple skin best, I used it exclusively : p I really liked how simple and easy the forum was to use and navigate, it was one of my favorite things about the site when I very first started even using the internet : p It made the site much more enjoyable than other sites I was visiting at the time.

Oh lord, that reminds me of the forum skin debates. I liked the temple skin, I think my screen was too wide for it and it looked odd having a centered skin the whole time. I'm very picky about space usage in web design...

Haha I had seen like that same debate happen like 5 times on that forum : p I thought I remembered hearing them talk about a new skin at one point but that never happened. They stuck with that temple skin for a really really long time : p

Back