How about a Wario Man game or something.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
So recently something came to my mind. Long story short i was playing smash and i was playing as wario and broke the smash and did the final smash, you know. Then that got me thinking about Wario Man's games in wario ware touched and how much fun those were. So what if Wario Man had his own game. It could be a platformer where you play as wario and make your way to a garlic at the end of the level and when you get the garlic you become wario man and take to the skies above and get some extra treasure in a mini game. Maybe you could also fight bosses as wario man. Those are just some ideas i had. If not a wario man game he could atleast be included in wario land in some form, That much would make my day.
What do you guys think, Do you have ideas of your own, Do you like my ideas, Do you think they're stupid? I'd like to hear (er read) your thoughts.

Not sure how viable it would be. Nintendo usually likes to make new game ideas based on unique or novel concepts and I'm not creative enough to think of something Wario Man could do. To be honest your game idea reminds me of the Wario's Adventure microgame from the first WarioWare for some reason.

Not sure how viable it would be. Nintendo usually likes to make new game ideas based on unique or novel concepts and I'm not creative enough to think of something Wario Man could do. To be honest your game idea reminds me of the Wario's Adventure microgame from the first WarioWare for some reason.
i see what your getting although if they can make a donkey kong rhythm game, a dating sim where you play as tingle and, Everything from game and wario, I'm sure a wario man game is not out of their field.By the by i can sorta see how that reminds you of the adventure mini game.

Yeah I mean they probably could come up with something I mainly attributed lack of viability due to my own lack of creativity.

But what is this "dating sim" I know Tingle had a couple of his own games but I'm not aware of this.

But what is this "dating sim" I know Tingle had a couple of his own games but I'm not aware of this.
It is a Japan only game so don't expect me to relay the title. It is the sequel to tingle's freshly picked rosy rupee land (i think that was the title). I t was released for the DS where part of it plays like it's predecessor but after that you gotta get in a girl's pants either by charm or the rupees you earned. Usually you need both and have to achieve the perfect balance to swoon the ladies. I don't know the actual story, again because i can't read kanji. If i had to guess it is japan only due to sexual themes.

Oh that's pretty interesting I never really looked into the sequel I always assumed it had something to do with Balloon Fight but I guess not.

Back