How old is each of the WarioWare cast anyway?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Because while I read somewhere that Ashley's age was pegged as around 15, and that the other young characters were either in kindergarten or infant school, the other characters seem kind of hard to pin down at all.

Wario? How old is he?

Same with Mona, Jimmy T, Dr Crygor, etc. And let's not forget Dribble, Spitz and Orbulon, who are completely non human and hence kind of hard to figure out the 'canon' age for.

So how old is each of the characters in the WarioWare series?

When I first played Wario Ware inc. I though Mona was around 20 maybe.

I dunno but in that game she always looked pretty mature for a cartoon character. I think it's the earrings.

But then I found out she's supposed to be a highschol student :U ...which always felt ..."off" to me.

When I first played Wario Ware inc. I though Mona was around 20 maybe.

I dunno but in that game she always looked pretty mature for a cartoon character. I think it's the earrings.

But then I found out she's supposed to be a highschol student :U ...which always felt ..."off" to me.

Yeah, Mona definitely looks older than a high school student. But hey, I guess that's 'normal' in fiction. Pretty much every character there of school age looks about twice as old as they should be. Video game character design version of Dawson Casting?

Because i'm a lazy piece of s**t, i'll just repost this
Wario - 26
Mona - 17
Jimmy T. - 28
Dribble - 4 (33 in Dog Years)
Spitz - 4 (26 in Cat Years)
Kat - 6
Ana - 6
9-Volt - 7
18-Volt - 10 (Read the headcanon thread for my explaination regarding his look.)
Orbulon - 2000
Dr Crygor - 56 (Penny would have to be a fully grown adult if Crygor was 103 like his bio said, That is, unless he or his own kids had children later.)
Ashley - 15
Penny - 13 (She is confirmed to be a middle school student, which is usually from 11-13)
Young Cricket - 16
Master Mantis - 75

Last edited:
Back