I had to do an introduction

Yannii

Orbulon artist
Even though I signed up a long time ago and I do the introduction too late, I had to introduce myself to make finally something on this forum (and almost everyone does an introduction)
My name is Yana, but you can call me Yannii. I can be not very good at speaking English, because its not my first language but I'm learning it. And I'm artist but I'm not sure to show my works yet.
Before I signed up there, I loved to read new and old discussions in this forum (especially about Warioware's diary entries). I thought that I will find new people here so I joined this forum. Thanks to this forum I found out a lot of things that I didn't know. And now, maybe I will read threads more than writing. I think it will change in future, but not now.
As you could see (before my introduction) in my description, I'm Orbulon's fan. I think its everything you need to know about me, for now.
I hope I will have a good time here. :orbulon:

Well nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forums even if you have been here for a while now you still get a welcome ^w^
himolly.gif

I hope you post your art someday! :]
I'd be happy to see them when you post your art work someday! ^^
You don't have to right now so take your time to share them okay?

Also the Wareware diary entries? You mean the one Mona writes? Cause I know about that website that shares her Diary entries.

Welcome to Wario Forums! I'll be very excited to see your work posted here, since it's surely going to be awesome.

And neat you're interested in the diary entries (presumably on the Japanese website for Smooth Moves). Kinda wish Move It did the same thing with its website...

Welcome welcome.

I remember those Diaries. We used to have someone who started translating them but well they disappeared. I attempted to continue translating them but I don't really speak Japanese. I was really just trying to keep interest in the subject but well felt like I was doing more harm than good by badly translating it so I ended up stopping. I do hope someone else translates them properly some day.

But yeah, welcome aboard and don't be shy.

Well nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forums even if you have been here for a while now you still get a welcome ^w^
View attachment 15181
I hope you post your art someday! :]
I'd be happy to see them when you post your art work someday! ^^
You don't have to right now so take your time to share them okay?

Also the Wareware diary entries? You mean the one Mona writes? Cause I know about that website that shares her Diary entries.
I meant the oldest diary entires (that were made alot before Smooth Moves, its a bit hard to explain so I will put link), but Mona's diary (Made for Smooth Moves) I read too.
Diary entires helped me to understand characters more deeply, especially Orbulon (because I'm his fan, I read his entires a lot, with translations and without).
Welcome welcome.

I remember those Diaries. We used to have someone who started translating them but well they disappeared. I attempted to continue translating them but I don't really speak Japanese. I was really just trying to keep interest in the subject but well felt like I was doing more harm than good by badly translating it so I ended up stopping. I do hope someone else translates them properly some day.

But yeah, welcome aboard and don't be shy.
Yes, I meant that forum. Its sad that they stopped translanting, but I really respect that person, thanks to them I know characters better and about that site too.
Welcome to Wario Forums! I'll be very excited to see your work posted here, since it's surely going to be awesome.

And neat you're interested in the diary entries (presumably on the Japanese website for Smooth Moves). Kinda wish Move It did the same thing with its website...
(I will reply to the last sentence) Agree, it would be interesting to explore site made for Move It. I really waiting for more media about Move It, not just screenshots from trailer.
Aaand at last, thank you for you warm welcome, after your replies I feel more better and I less afraid of replying to you all.

I'm glad you revealed yourself after so many moons Yannii
I for one have to say I'm very interested to see your art.
World needs more Wariocentric fan art
Did you make your profile picture? I like it.

I'm glad you revealed yourself after so many moons Yannii
I for one have to say I'm very interested to see your art.
World needs more Wariocentric fan art
Did you make your profile picture? I like it.
No, its by umaiumani008 on Twitter/しぐのん on pixiv (also I credited them in my description). I love their unusual style, it has some great and nostalgic (?) atmosphere. When I saw their Orbulon art, I was so inspired by them and immediately loved that artist (like I did with another Japanese Orbulon's artists).
I have saved some of their art, so I guess I can publish some of them here. I hope the artist doesn't mind about that. Orbulondiy::

Attachments

• 70617038_p3_master1200.jpg
    70617038_p3_master1200.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 4897274_p0_master1200.jpg
    4897274_p0_master1200.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 83
  • DlnfBF6UwAEwj-L.jpg
    DlnfBF6UwAEwj-L.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 86
  • DnnvLoiV4AAMLWr.jpg
    DnnvLoiV4AAMLWr.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 70617038_p1_master1200.jpg
    70617038_p1_master1200.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Dmo-X0vU0AAoKK0.jpg
    Dmo-X0vU0AAoKK0.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 82
No, its by umaiumani008 on Twitter/しぐのん on pixiv (also I credited them in my description). I love their unusual style, it has some great and nostalgic (?) atmosphere. When I saw their Orbulon art, I was so inspired by them and immediately loved that artist (like I did with another Japanese Orbulon's artists).
I have saved some of their art, so I guess I can publish some of them here. I hope the artist doesn't mind about that. Orbulondiy::
Thank you for sharing, I also immediately fell in love with this artist's artstyle. I'm sure this shout out to them you just did will be more than enough to put a smile on the artists face and let them know you are a fan and mean no harm :D

God I love this artstyle. Looks so charming and colourful, like a beautifully drawn piece from a sketchbook.

Back