Which is best?

• Collapsing Time Rift (AHiT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speedy Comet (Super Mario Galaxy)

• Murder Wall level (Kid Chameleon)

• Total voters
Was kind of hard but had to give it to Pizza Time.

Happy Hour is good but I feel like it feels somewhat misplaced. To me it doesn't really have the manic energy it needs for an escape theme. It sounds more like a theme for a character or a battle than for escaping.

You know, I understand that, but it's supposed to be less like "OUTTA MY WAY, I GOTTA ESCAPE" like Hurry Up, Rift's Collapsing, and Pizza Time, rather, more like "OUTTA MY WAY OR YOU'LL REGRET IT", as he's a demolition guy.

You know, I understand that, but it's supposed to be less like "OUTTA MY WAY, I GOTTA ESCAPE" like Hurry Up, Rift's Collapsing, and Pizza Time, rather, more like "OUTTA MY WAY OR YOU'LL REGRET IT", as he's a demolition guy.
Actually putting it that way I can see that. It definitely has that kind of energy to it. Still when it comes to gameplay I think that kind of theme may fit better as like some kind of battle theme.

I agree honestly though, after listening to the newer version, I now think it's like a Megalo-Wario, yk? Like a Megalovania for Wario, Peppino, or Anton. There's also a point in the later part in the calmer eerie part where it kinda reminds me of Subspace from Brawl.

HUH HUH HUH
HURRRRY UUUPPPP

Attachments

• 1611465823953350.gif
    1611465823953350.gif
    116.1 KB · Views: 85
if i'm being honest, after listening to the pizza tower ost, pizza time is actually one of the worse songs, and that's no insult, quite the contrary, it's still great, showing just how good the ost really is, including pizza time never ends (or basically all of the boss themes), cold spaghetti, and even the bonus move it boy. which, alongside pumpin hot stuff, just screams sonic cd

Back