i'm glad you guys don't hate WarioWorld like some others do

Terrormisu

Terror! At The Disco
Whenever i'd see Wario discussion from Nintendo fans WarioWorld was mentioned as a failed game and i'm very glad that it gets the respect it deserves here. It's a really cool experimental game that suits Wario and his style incredibly well and was a fantastic translation of the franchise into 3D, even if it had some flaws and I consider it one of Wario's greatest achievements.

Completely anecdotal but whenever I see WW brought up in casual social media discussions, it's usually among the lines "This game so good they need to make Wario World 2" and "It was so short but I loved it!". It doesn't strike me as being especially disliked (that's MoD's shtick).

I think Wario World was one of the best Wario games. They need more 3D Wario games 100% so many missed opportunities
@TheBakingGamer0424 I also like MoD and find it a good hybrid of warioware touched feel and warioland
I loved the dialogue, sprite art, story line, and boss fights

yeah better it feel like touched than diy, at that point you'd have a game you'd skip when it comes on on the random selection on coolmath games (yes that site is still around) but with a wario coat of paint

But seriously that video is on point, Wario is in his Prime in wario world. Just truly bombastically and unappologetically kicking ass and looking for treasure while saving a dying race of spritlings in the process. Classic wario.

Yeah, I don't hear much negativity about Wario World. Generally its short length is the only real drawback people complain about for this game (though it's the same with lots of other Wario games too, like 4, Shake It, and many WarioWare titles).

Back