Im new here..... don't pay attention to me......

Wario=$$

Wario Fan Supreme
Im Wario=$$ I'll be discussing things about Wario land mainly. I can tell u secrets in Wario master of disguise too!!! I also like WarioWare type games. I'm also free to talk about any characters that you feel are cool or totally overrated!;)

Hmm, When I was about younger I got a DS Lite, New super Mario bros. and Mario kart DS, I played that a lot and then I noticed the "Bigger, Yellow and Purple Mario" I started to like him more than Mario because of his attitude. I got Mario party DS awhile after and only played as Wario. After that I just kinda loving Wario, and became a huge fan. So I've been a fan for a good while. (I know this is really long for a reply)
Thats a good thing dude. I found much interest in Wario when I first played Mario kart double dash thats when I first saw him. I liked his colors and how fat he was. Then I played more games like Mario tennis and such. My first Wario game was Wario land 4

Your name is Wario=$$ and you ask us not to PAY attention to you.
I see what you did there.

Anyways welcome to the forums. ^^
hehehe lol good one doug!! and thank you!! Im happy to see so many WARIO fans like me here!!! what was your first wario game?

Mine is a bit more unusual: Wario's Woods on Snes, that was the first time I saw Wario in anything and even then the game initially caught my attention because Toad was the main character, soon after that I discovered the Land series and the rest is history.

So in a way I have to thank Toad for introducing me to my favorite video game franchise of all time, aint' that weird?

Mine is a bit more unusual: Wario's Woods on Snes, that was the first time I saw Wario in anything and even then the game initially caught my attention because Toad was the main character, soon after that I discovered the Land series and the rest is history.

So in a way I have to thank Toad for introducing me to my favorite video game franchise of all time, aint' that weird?
Yes lol! I never played wario woods cause I got mad that the title fooled me. I thought it would be a Wario game I was so ticked off

Welcome to the forums! I'm a Wario player since Wario Land on the Game Boy, though I became a Wario fan with Wario Land 3, which is when the uniqueness and coolness of his games really kicked in for me.

Welcome to the forums! I'm a Wario player since Wario Land on the Game Boy, though I became a Wario fan with Wario Land 3, which is when the uniqueness and coolness of his games really kicked in for me.
Thanks guy!!!! I first played Wario land 4 and he was so awesome to me!!! Wario land series is my fav

Back