Introducing the Nintendo Switch!

Anyone else notice Mario Kart had King boo and double items? the hell is this?! NEW MARIO KART OR NEW UPDATE TO MARIO KART 8?! OMG! Heres hoping to Ashley DLC/adding to this new MK game.

Holy shit, it seems that Mario Kart 8 is getting a remake for the Nintendo switch, with added characters and a new item system, by that I mean holding two items like you could before in Mario Kart wii. I wonder if we'll be getting new tracks as well?

I'm guessing it'll have all the DLC characters and tracks plus new characters and maybe new tracks. This is not a new Mario kart, but Mario Kart 8.5 or something like that-- omg, wasn't there rumors of a port of Smash bros? what if it get's the Mario kart 8 treatment and get's new fighters?! I hope so, man. That would be sick as fuck!

True uncompromised console gamepplay on the go is a good hook (the psp and vita weren't that), but there's still lots of unknow like battery life, launch games, and if third-parties will commit to it for more than three months

It looks prosming enough.

Looks almost exactly like how I'd hoped. And yes, that was MK8. Looks like it's getting another update (and King Boo).

With the Switch being 5 months away, it won't be far off until we get to see what sort of games are being made for it, I really want to see more gameplay of that Mario game. I'd love to know more about that Mario kart game, is it a remake for NS, DLC or update? is the double items for a NS remake or update? So hyped right now. I was just blown away!

Luigi's mansion 3?! new big 3d Mario title?! Ashleyware?! Smash bros remake for NS?! Mario Kart, Splatoon?!

This was a great day! I can't wait for more news about the Nintendo Switch

Lol, everyone keeps making lists of all the confirmed games for Nintendo switch and most if not all of them seem to forget Project Sonic 2017 is coming to the switch as well.

shanthmmm.png

Hmm....I like what I see, but there's still so many questions.

They should've saved Pokemon Sun and Moon for this. It looks just like X and Y on 3ds and apparently the frame rate struggles on old 3ds.

I love it. If the 3rd party support actually holds true, this will be a very popular console.

They should've saved Pokemon Sun and Moon for this. It looks just like X and Y on 3ds and apparently the frame rate struggles on old 3ds.
They said they were going to continue to support 3DS until... what like 2018? To me that just sounded like BS kind of like how when they said the DS was a third pillar to Nintendo and NOT replacing the GBA... but then I realized that Pokemon could and likely will continue on 3DS a little longer since it'll be easy for them to reuse the assets they already have.

Ashley's game on NX.png

I'm sold! lol. I don't really care for 3rd party games, with Nintendo consoles I only ever have first party games, that isn't to say I don't know 3rd party support is important, I hope it has a lot of it so none-Nintendo games will be happy and maybe even...switch to the NS.

GUYS
tumblr_ofcou2M1Jy1qb0wv3o2_500.gif

tumblr_ofcou2M1Jy1qb0wv3o3_500.gif

MARIO IN UNIQUE ENVIROMENTS AKIN TO SUNSHINE. THE NSMB DARK AGE IS COMING TO AN END =D

View attachment 2756

Hmm....I like what I see, but there's still so many questions.
Not to sound egotistical, because I'd love her and several other Indies in Smash... but before we get said Indies..
tumblr_mwfbjgNJj91qfka7go1_500.png

...I wanna see the oldest one get in first, personally~ ;3

Last edited:
Back