Introduction

ah, you're not just a spam account like I first suspected, anybody else here in the welcoming committee knows what I'm about to say, but...
WELCOME TO WARIO WORLD

Welcome to the Forums!
I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^
himolly.gif

Hi everyone! I actually had an account on here a while ago ((RevampedSpider), but for some reason I can’t access it so I just got lazy and decided to make a new account here. I’m pretty much the same Wario fanatic I was back then. Only difference is that I’m non-binary now lol.

Hi everyone! I actually had an account on here a while ago ((RevampedSpider), but for some reason I can’t access it so I just got lazy and decided to make a new account here. I’m pretty much the same Wario fanatic I was back then. Only difference is that I’m non-binary now lol.
Welcome back

MAYBE OUR LORD AND MASTER CAN HELP YOU SORT THIS OUT?

Welcome back!

Welcome to Wario Forums! I have just one little thing to say:

YOU JUST GOT WARIO'D! WAHAHAHAHA! I STOLE THIS JOKE FROM MAN ON THE INTERNET! SEND THIS LINK TO OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO ABSOLUTELY WARIO THEM IN THE FACE! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

But no, on a serious note, one last question: You gonna eat that garlic or...?

Back