Ashley Forums

Wario lover

Legendary Thief
Coins
Is it impossible to complete Arabian Night (Super Hard mode) within the time limit?By complete I mean killing every enemy and collecting every diamond/gem after counting started.

This has been bugging me for a long time and this is the only level I don't like.

Reactions: 607
Is it impossible to complete Arabian Night (Super Hard mode) within the time limit?By complete I mean killing every enemy and collecting every diamond/gem after counting started.

This has been bugging me for a long time and this is the only level I don't like.

Welcome to the forums, Mr. Lover!

By the way, I used to wonder this myself. I seriously doubt any man alive has ever done a 100% clean-sweep of the level on S-Hard. All those damn "Goggley-Blade" fish and the tons of jewels above and below you, not to mention the magic carpets falling into the water... Probably the hardest hunt in the game.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, Mr. Lover!

By the way, I used to wonder this myself. I seriously doubt any man alive has ever done a 100% clean-sweep of the level on S-Hard. All those damn "Goggley-Blade" fish and the tons of jewels above and below you, not to mention the magic carpets falling into the water... Probably the hardest hunt in the game.

Yeah. I always wonder why the creator would give us so little time.I once doubted my skills but when I saw all the youtube videos,my doubt went away.All the users used cheating mode or what.None of them nailed it.I just want to know if any of you completed this level 100%.

I'm pretty sure a lot of super hard mode is like this. You've got just enough time to beat the level with the treasures and CD, but getting 100% completion including every coin in the level isn't possible in a good portion of levels (read, any with lots of new content only accessible post frog switch).

• Agree
Reactions: 607
It's hard enough already just to complete it within the time limit. And harder still with a 10,000 point goal!! What do you think is the highest possible point count for Arabian Night on s-Hard mode?

It's hard enough already just to complete it within the time limit. And harder still with a 10,000 point goal!! What do you think is the highest possible point count for Arabian Night on s-Hard mode?
That I don't know.I think my record is around 27000.I can't remember.

I'm pretty sure a lot of super hard mode is like this. You've got just enough time to beat the level with the treasures and CD, but getting 100% completion including every coin in the level isn't possible in a good portion of levels (read, any with lots of new content only accessible post frog switch).
I think Wildflower Field, Toxic Landfill are almost impossible if Arabian Night is impossible. The rest are not that difficult.

That's why Super Hard Mode is so frustrating to me. Not because it's hard in general (It's actually kinda easy to finish a level if you're like me and have played this game for years and years. ^^) but it's the fact that you can't get everything. And I'm a completionist in WL4 so it pains me to leave even one gem or enemy behind.

Not to mention the fact you first have to collect enough hearts to fill your life bar before you can kill all enemies. I think you can't even do that in some instances. For example, in Toy Block Tower there aren't enough hearts before you get to a point of no return so you can't leave the enemies behind, get the hearts and then go back to kill those enemies.
wagrrr.png

Btw, I still wish we could make a rom hack with a Mega Hard mode replacing Easy, an Ultra Hard mode replacing Hard, and a Hardcore Ultimate Perfect Run Supreme replacing Super Hard. :sgrin:

Nothing is impossible with the power of the almighty game shark.
In all seriousness It is definitely possible to complete but in one try? no. You're supposed replay it.