[Upcoming Game] Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (October 6th 2017)

The music sounds better than I had expected. Joke's End doesn't seem quite right, though, with the 'dong's or 'clang's or whatever they are. They feel like they're not at the right tone.

Since it hasn't been posted yet...
1506044254492.png

...so... I guess... maybe they didn't wanna break the fourth wall anymore?
Or they thought those references were unfitting?
Or maybe they really wanted to show off those poster ideas, who knows?

I'm guessing...
Attack of the Shroobs, Finding Cheepy, Indiana Dreambert? Not sure what the Broque one is a reference to. Probably a romance film or something. I'm not an expert on movies.

Aniway, the soundtrack has been leaked.
Yeah, I just listened to a few songs and...

I gotta say, this one's pretty disappointing.
Where's the badass guitar that makes up the main melody?
You can barely hear it!

...which brings me to the music in general.
This type of sound mixing has bothered me ever since dream team.
Why the heck is there so much reverb?
It sounds like someone has put an echo filter over the entire soundtrack. Why? It sounds so.... weak. It sounds like the music is far away or something.
I wanna hear the music like all the instruments are playing directly next to me, not like they're playing at the opposite end of a church.

You gotta be kidding me...
They remixed the minigame music from three other M&L games...

...BUT NOT THE ONE FROM THIS GAME!?!?! WHAT THE HECK!? WHY WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE IT OUT!?!?! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

Rest in peace, Super Mario World remix. You will be sorely missed. :STTnTT:

Yeah, it was a nice theme, but to be honest, I'd much rather have the Listen Up Now from Partners In Time
I'm fine with that but then they could've had the original instead of the stupid Paper Jam remix.
116_frustrated.png

Even if you like that song, it already has a high quality version. The original song doesn't.

Back