Mario Maker level share

Amiibro

Ph.D Gamer
This thread is so everybody that has Super Mario Maker can tell anybody else their level codes so they can get easy stars or just if you want to show off what you can do.

I know it's possible to tell level codes on another thread or on your profile but I thought it would cool to have it's own separate thread.

So, give us your level code and maybe a quick description about it, so anybody that has the game can give it a try.

tumblr_nuspipfCzV1qzodbmo9_1280.jpg

Not mine, but its nice to see Fore-Spike levels.

A level showcase/playthrough. I'm going through lots of levels by people here and on Gaming Reinvented.

Sounds cool, well just in case you might need more or to anyone that wants to play, EA93-0000-006D-E5CC is a level I made called " Faster than a speedy bullet."
EDIT: I usually hide things in my levels so you might find a secret that will make the level easier.

Okay, cool.

Some of your Mario Maker levels:

Wario's Castle by Shy Guy XXL.

Syrup Castle by Dr Mechano

Give us a house to wreck ♪ ♫
We'll tear it down by heck
Ohhh, give us house to wreck ♪ ♫
We'll tear it down by heck
We'll pull out the pipes and tear down the walls and chop the chimney 'til it falls ♪ ♫
We'll hammer and dig and pry and peck, just give us a house to wreck! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

(Anyone who knows where that's from deserves a cookie)
That should be Spike's theme song ;P

...lol, dunno, I just sorta remembered that. ^^

Thanks for recording it! :D

But you didn't even explore the whole level. :/

I'm gonna go for more secrets later, though you have to keep in mind my connection isn't great. If I make the videos too long, it takes forever to upload to Youtube.

WarioWare inc. by Steve from Great Britain:
2B43-0000-0038-3F06

(Unrelated to Wario)
Some tricky puzzle by Siba from Japan:
93E6-0000-0037-876D

Ah, finally, I found this thread d:p
All my levels follow similar rules.
The most important standards my levels follow are as following:

• They're somewhat realistic. That doesn't mean I can't add Dry Bones to a Super Mario Bros. level, but it does mean you probably won't see fire bars in the overworld. For most levels, I try to replicate the style of the original game, so it feels like it would fit in there. That means you also probably won't see gimmicky levels.
  • They're fair. Sure, sometimes there'll be a part where you can't always be sure what to do, but I make sure that those only happen near the beginning of the level. Especially later on in the level, but everywhere really, I make sure that every single part can be done at all times. I don't want you to rely on luck, and even with the worst of luck, every part should be completely possible.
  • They're challenging. And with that, I don't mean you need to jump around like crazy to find hidden blocks to solve a ridiculous puzzle, no, the difficulty of these levels comes from totally apparent enemies, blocks and the like. Again, this makes them more fair. I don't make these levels as hard a possible, they aren't Kaizo. I keep them doable, I promise, and even add in power-ups now and then. But they are not easy.
  • They contain an extra challenge: collecting all coins without dying. Every level has coins throughout them, not just scattered randomly, but very carefully placed, in planned spots. A lot of these involve little puzzles, a tight reaction time or you needing to keep a power-up in order to get it. But I won't hide them in unfair spots. If you're experienced with these games and pay attention, you'll be able to know the locations of all coins easily. I myself haven't per say beaten this challenge myself for every level. I have, however, tested every single coin location thoroughly. So, even without ever getting all coins at one attempt, I can be 98-100% sure it's possible.
Anyway, my first level has been beaten yesterday by a streamer, and he didn't find it too difficult. He was too scared to go for the coin challenge, though... d;)
It's called Underwater Perils, and the code is E5AF-0000-006C-9B1A.
I'd wish you good luck, but you won't need that, as it isn't very luck-based d;) But I guess you could get lucky by the Bloopers somehow swimming away from you instead of towards you... d:rolleyes:
Or course, with this ID, you could just play all my levels, but I'll post them here seperately.
Oh, and if you get all 48 coins, don't forget to post proof! I'd like to know it if someone manages to do it.

Ah, finally, I found this thread d:p
All my levels follow similar rules.
The most important standards my levels follow are as following:

• They're somewhat realistic. That doesn't mean I can't add Dry Bones to a Super Mario Bros. level, but it does mean you probably won't see fire bars in the overworld. For most levels, I try to replicate the style of the original game, so it feels like it would fit in there. That means you also probably won't see gimmicky levels.
    • They're fair. Sure, sometimes there'll be a part where you can't always be sure what to do, but I make sure that those only happen near the beginning of the level. Especially later on in the level, but everywhere really, I make sure that every single part can be done at all times. I don't want you to rely on luck, and even with the worst of luck, every part should be completely possible.
    • They're challenging. And with that, I don't mean you need to jump around like crazy to find hidden blocks to solve a ridiculous puzzle, no, the difficulty of these levels comes from totally apparent enemies, blocks and the like. Again, this makes them more fair. I don't make these levels as hard a possible, they aren't Kaizo. I keep them doable, I promise, and even add in power-ups now and then. But they are not easy.
    • They contain an extra challenge: collecting all coins without dying. Every level has coins throughout them, not just scattered randomly, but very carefully placed, in planned spots. A lot of these involve little puzzles, a tight reaction time or you needing to keep a power-up in order to get it. But I won't hide them in unfair spots. If you're experienced with these games and pay attention, you'll be able to know the locations of all coins easily. I myself haven't per say beaten this challenge myself for every level. I have, however, tested every single coin location thoroughly. So, even without ever getting all coins at one attempt, I can be 98-100% sure it's possible.
Anyway, my first level has been beaten yesterday by a streamer, and he didn't find it too difficult. He was too scared to go for the coin challenge, though... d;)
It's called Underwater Perils, and the code is E5AF-0000-006C-9B1A.
I'd wish you good luck, but you won't need that, as it isn't very luck-based d;) But I guess you could get lucky by the Bloopers somehow swimming away from you instead of towards you... d:rolleyes:
Or course, with this ID, you could just play all my levels, but I'll post them here seperately.
Oh, and if you get all 48 coins, don't forget to post proof! I'd like to know it if someone manages to do it.
I only got about 10 coins. Grrr:
It was a fun level too, that Blooper was ferocious though. I didn't feel confident in getting all the coins once I saw those spikes, but it was a cool level.

I only got about 10 coins. Grrr:
It was a fun level too, that Blooper was ferocious though. I didn't feel confident in getting all the coins once I saw those spikes, but it was a cool level.
Thanks for playing! I saw you played my airship level too, did you beat it?

Back