Mona for Super Smash Bros.

Carl Johnson

Wario Fan Supreme
What do you think of having my favorite character Mona being in Smash Bros. And what if Mona had her bass gutair from Touched as a melee weapon.
Screen name: Mona
Size: 6/10
Weight: 2/10
(Running) Speed: 5/10
Power: 3/10
Jump: 5/10
Fall Speed: 6/10
Crouch: Yes
Crawl: No, only when she needs to.
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes. (which character doesn

If there was to be a second Wario(Ware) character in Smash, I think Mona is the most appropriate. She's arguably the most prominent and "important" of the WW supporting cast.

And she's pretty great. I support this.

warsleep.gif

Mona for Smash? I support this! :monapizza:

Not only would she introduce a WarioWare character into Smash for the first time ( Wario Man is just Wario) but also remind players about the WarioWare series.

She would certainly have an interesting moveset, consisting of animal friends, mopeds, guitars, pizzas and god knows what else

but as a representative of Warioware, it's more than appropriate.

I love the idea but i bet Sakurai would rather do Ashley, Realism aside i totes support this.

Yeah, reality can prove to be a real...well, you know. Especially when it comes to representation in the Wario series for Smash.

Aside from just my personal frustration, I would prefer Mona because I feel like at this point Ashley just represents herself despite still being billed as "from WarioWare."

Honestly, I don't even hate Ashley, but I'd be lying if I said that it didn't bug me a bit that with the way she's promoted, it's a real mind**** how none of the characters, ESPECIALLY Mona or even Jimmy T. or 9-Volt get such promotion, and are nearly nonexistent in Nintendo's eyes. Seriously, should Ashley even be a part of WarioWare anymore.

Am I living under a boulder? Where's all this attention for Ashley coming from? Just how many people actually support this lone, unremarkable WarioWare character to the point of higher importance? Where do they hang out?

I can't wrap my head around this one, folks. There's nothing wrong with Ashley, but there's nothing special about her either.

How did I miss this thread?

Anywho, yeah that would be really awesome : p Would like to see Mona in a smash bros game, definitely.

Id be really bummed out if she didnt have her bass guitar though. I mean she should have a bit from every game shes been in.

Am I living under a boulder? Where's all this attention for Ashley coming from? Just how many people actually support this lone, unremarkable WarioWare character to the point of higher importance? Where do they hang out?

I can't wrap my head around this one, folks. There's nothing wrong with Ashley, but there's nothing special about her either.

Firstly lol your comment made me laugh, secondly in Japan characters that are remarkable to them would fit their taste which Ashley hits all the marks. Gothic loli waifu.

How did I miss this thread?

Anywho, yeah that would be really awesome : p Would like to see Mona in a smash bros game, definitely.

Id be really bummed out if she didnt have her bass guitar though. I mean she should have a bit from every game shes been in.

Speaking of bass guitar Mona's final smash should be that but she plays songs mimicking Flea and everyone gets damaged like a better version of DK's shitty bongos.

Back