Music in the Wario Land series that cheers you up...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, there has to be some great songs in the series that makes your mood better, right?

For me, it's the following:

Wario Land 2 The Journey Home

Well, it certainly has a very happy and triumphant feel to it, doesn't it?

Wario Land 3 Music Box

Yeah, you all know about this.

Wario Land 4 Monsoon Jungle

There's just something so relaxing about that song. It's like you can listen to it and make your depression just melt away...

Wario Master of Disguise Final Boss

It's weird isn't it? Wario Master of Disguise has the only final boss theme that actually makes you feel happy about saving the world. Other games go with 'epic' orchestra pieces or dramatic 'heavy' sounds and loud instruments, but this game gives you a song that makes you feel like you will win, no question about it.

Wario Land Shake It Slipshod Slopes

Such a peaceful snow level song, and just perfect for playing on a cold winter's day. It almost brings back memories of Christmas gone by...

So what Wario music cheers you up?

The level on the other hand...

Then again, you could say that about Monsoon Jungle too. Funny how the most calming music is used in the most frustratingly difficult levels. Reminds me of how the bramble levels in Donkey Kong Country 2 use Stickerbrush Symphony as the background music...
The music needs to calm you down so you don't hurl you controller/handheld across the room.

Can I do Wario World too?

If so:
Wario World - Beanstalk Way 1

The Instrument selection is amazing, and the it the song itself makes me want to dance!

Otherwise... Wario Land 3 Credits Theme, because everyone knows why.

Almost never played that minigame? Well, can't blame you there. The original game's minigames were too luck based for me as well.
The bomb throwing mini-game isn't luck based at all, I think d:p When I was a noob, I was decent at the easiest one, and bad at the ones above it, and I improved steadily. I think if I'd play it again, I'd be able to get 4 or 5 out of 5 on all three. So I don't see how it's luck based. The first one, though? That one is indeed very luck-based, got to agree with you there. Sure, I think there's some strategy to it, but especially the first strike is very heavily luck-based.

AWW gosh all of these are really cute! I never really stopped to hear most of em, its amazing how the Wario Land series has such consistently good music through all the installments <3 even Master of Disguise without being a great game has some lovely tunes!

As for me, Sunny Side Up always brightens up my day <3

I've been listening to Toxic Landfill a lot lately, that bassline at the beginning is way groovy and the whole song is intense and fun.

Greenhorn Forest (Wario World) and Out of the Woods (WL3) are usually the two songs that immediately come to mind when I think of Wario. I especially love the remix of Out of the Woods that they used in Mario Tennis:

Toyblock Tower and Soft Shell always cheered me up as well. There are too many good Wario songs to list though, hnnngh

Back