New Gimmick?

JS Shantae

Half-Genie Hero
Diamond City Insider
I just realized, aside from Game and Wario which is debatable, there really hasn't been a WarioWare this generation. I'm kind of surprised.

What gimmick could a new WW use? The gamepad? The 3D on the 3DS?

VR of course. You'll see through Ashley's eyes and make spells and all that good stuff. The Player will be Ashley...along with being other characters.

I'm bad with titles, but we'll call it WarioWare : Eye balls. X3

VR would be incredible

And, if Nintendo goes that route (which they've expressed interest in) it'd be very likely.

The possibilities are endless. Imagine Smooth Moves times a thousand.

Well to be fair as it exists right now VR only really works in first person.

1st person microgames could certainly work. That's how I would imagine it.

As long as they don't bring back that bidet microgame from the first one...heh

A first-person nose picking game was exactly what I was picturing.

1468371949266.gif
FUND IT

I really would like to see a WarioWare game that combines multiple types of control schemes even though I know it wouldn't fit with the pace.

I really would like to see a WarioWare game that combines multiple types of control schemes even though I know it wouldn't fit with the pace.

That's what WarioWare 3DS should have been. A game with traditional microgames, gyro microgames, touch screen microgames, microphone microgames, AR microgames, etc. Alas, one never got made.

That's what WarioWare 3DS should have been. A game with traditional microgames, gyro microgames, touch screen microgames, microphone microgames, AR microgames, etc. Alas, one never got made.
Yeah though you wouldn't be able to shuffle all those playstyles together.

Back