Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • hell no

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
You've got a point. In all seriousness, if Nintendo's doing the mobile thing WW is a series that can certainly make the leap. The 2-second microgames are perfect for mobile "gamers" with short attention spans.
There are already WarioWare rip-offs/"Spiritual Successor" like Dumb ways to die, Badass Free, Toilet Time and a fourth one (Can't remember the name).

• Informative
Reactions: Rei
I guess to make people want to continue in the hypothetical WW for mobile.
more lives after game over require microtransactions being that its a staple of mobile games, and another staple being that you can upload to facebook or something.
As for new things that could pull in mobile gamers i assume they could add WL series minigames to play off of nostalgia, as an alternative mode, maybe add them to standard WW but i don't know. also instead of ten points to win make it only the endless/ score attack mode. Seems to be a theme that works with mobile games
that's all i got.

I guess to make people want to continue in the hypothetical WW for mobile.
more lives after game over require microtransactions being that its a staple of mobile games, and another staple being that you can upload to facebook or something.
As for new things that could pull in mobile gamers i assume they could add WL series minigames to play off of nostalgia, as an alternative mode, maybe add them to standard WW but i don't know. also instead of ten points to win make it only the endless/ score attack mode. Seems to be a theme that works with mobile games
that's all i got.

money mode

Oh, and DLC!!! Extra microgame packs every month!! :D

tumblr_mkzjal0mM11rrftcdo1_500.gif

new microgame confirmed

Back