New Smilies Added!

200_s.gif
NEW SMILES!? YEAHHH!

*See's the new smiles...*

SEQclOX.png
Well, this was a disappointment. Princess whoever doesn't look bad though. Back to the back of the forums I go!

Last edited:
200_s.gif
NEW SMILES!? YEAHHH!

*See's the new smiles...*

SEQclOX.png
Well, this was a disappointment. Princess whoever doesn't look bad though. Back to the back of the forums I go!

I KNOW RIGHT. God damn it, I expected more from these people. I wanted a set of Saitama fisting Ashley to death too, but people here prefer to appreciate some dumb wario games like if the forum was all about that instead of what I wanna talk about. Why are people so rude.

Whoa, keep calm, buddy. I'm not dissing the emotes themselves, they are pretty well done actually. I just thought it was gonna be something else, kinda like when you see a newcomer for smash and it turns out to be a character you don't care about, but they still good anyways.

You are the rude one here, always attacking me for no real reason, please grow up.

I've noticed, she reminds me of the people from LMR, I can't go into detail about it. But in no way should this be taken as offensive since the people of LMR can be pretty cool. Rude at times but cool.

Maybe she just misunderstood what I said, I didn't try to sound like an asshole, but now that I read it it does kinda come off as mean. Though I wasn't dissing the emotes mind you, just thought it was gonna be my requests, but whatever. I'm not here for the emotes, just to discuss and have some fun.

Back