Personal 9-Volt Rant (TLDR. CORNY)

Sophostars/Togemaru-P

9-Volt's Big Sister
9-Volt. What is it that I like about 9-Volt? I got into warioware by just videos in 2019 (shh I know it's late.)
And I actually got my hands on warioware games in 2022. (I know I'm late I'm sorry)
Fell deeply in love with Warioware Gold specifically. 9-Volt was certainly a character to me at first but then he grew, and grew, and grew on me. So now we are here. Keeping him as my little brother. He also sticks with me the same way Sophocles from Pokemon does. As a little brother to me. (which is the one thing I wanted, but never got to have due to.. reasons.)

9-Volt has gotten me out of so many dark times and has been a saving grace towards me most of the time. (along with Sophocles, LMAO) I am aware it might seem "unhealthy" to use fiction, especially characters, to cope. But it is just how my brain works. I also know that others have liked him longer than me (waaay longer...) and probably "like him more than I do" Which is sort of disheartening to think about, but dont mention that to me. Please. I am serious. I am not kidding when I say that.

If using fiction is what you need to do to cope, then so be it. You do you! -Breezie

As the title enstates, you really didn't have to read this entire thing as it is corny and too long. If you made it this far, congratudolences?? I guess??

well, who gives a damn if it's corny! i love this and can really relate to you, some characters have gotten me through a lot of stuff too and people really underestimate how fiction can affect you, even if just in small ways like a singular character :]

I completely relate to this a ton
So this ain't corny at all! If a fictional character gives you comfort and helps you cope then don't stop! It's healthy to find ways to help you when you not doing good (as long as it's safe of course)

As I said before I can relate to this a ton, my comfort characters are Shinji from Evangelion, Uta from One Piece Film Red, and Mona from WarioWare. Hell, I have an oc that is a fusion between both Uta and Mona that I draw from time to time to cope with because that's how much they helped me get through those tough times <:]

So if 9-volt and Sophocles both help you cope then that's good! life can be tough and sometimes we just need a pick-me-up ya know?

Nothing wrong with seeking comfort from characters but do be careful. There's risks with getting too attached to things out of your control and that applies to characters. People become attached to characters because they bring a sense of comfort but what if that character were to change in a way you don't like? Or what if they stop appearing altogether? Things to keep in mind. Everything in moderation.

9-Volt. What is it that I like about 9-Volt? I got into warioware by just videos in 2019 (shh I know it's late.)
And I actually got my hands on warioware games in 2022. (I know I'm late I'm sorry)
Fell deeply in love with Warioware Gold specifically. 9-Volt was certainly a character to me at first but then he grew, and grew, and grew on me. So now we are here. Keeping him as my little brother. He also sticks with me the same way Sophocles from Pokemon does. As a little brother to me. (which is the one thing I wanted, but never got to have due to.. reasons.)

9-Volt has gotten me out of so many dark times and has been a saving grace towards me most of the time. (along with Sophocles, LMAO) I am aware it might seem "unhealthy" to use fiction, especially characters, to cope. But it is just how my brain works. I also know that others have liked him longer than me (waaay longer...) and probably "like him more than I do" Which is sort of disheartening to think about, but dont mention that to me. Please. I am serious. I am not kidding when I say that.

If using fiction is what you need to do to cope, then so be it. You do you! -Breezie

As the title enstates, you really didn't have to read this entire thing as it is corny and too long. If you made it this far, congratudolences?? I guess??
ITS NEVER TOO LATE AND WE ALL LOVE CORN!
Never feel ashamed of liking who you like and never feel like its a competition
No one can like 9-volt "more than you" everyone likes their characters for different reasons that in my mind and heart truly can't be compared.
If anyone ever tries to put you down on what you like or make it a competition just know they are probably insecure with themselves and need to assert that because they have something to prove.

KEEP ON 9-VOLTING AND KEEP ON SOPHOCLESING! There aren't many good rolemodels either in todays world truly and I think both 9-volt and sophocles are really cool fictional characters and definitely positive to relate to as long you do heed what Magma said. Cause Magma is spitting facts and I've personally experienced the unfortunances of what he has said.

ALWAYS EXPRESS YOURSELF TOGEMARU <3~!

ITS NEVER TOO LATE AND WE ALL LOVE CORN!
Never feel ashamed of liking who you like and never feel like its a competition
No one can like 9-volt "more than you" everyone likes their characters for different reasons that in my mind and heart truly can't be compared.
If anyone ever tries to put you down on what you like or make it a competition just know they are probably insecure with themselves and need to assert that because they have something to prove.

KEEP ON 9-VOLTING AND KEEP ON SOPHOCLESING! There aren't many good rolemodels either in todays world truly and I think both 9-volt and sophocles are really cool fictional characters and definitely positive to relate to as long you do heed what Magma said. Cause Magma is spitting facts and I've personally experienced the unfortunances of what he has said.

ALWAYS EXPRESS YOURSELF TOGEMARU <3~!
I have yet to experience such

Back