[PROJECT] Wario Forums Advert (Help and feedback needed!)

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
Ok, well I was thinking of making an advertisement video for the Wario Forums. Of course, we want Wario to make talk in the video, but I can't figure out a nice flowing text for Wario to say...

If anyone has an idea, share it! We can then vote for the best with the amount of "Likes" the post gets, sounds good?

"Hey, loser! It'sa me, Wario! Come sign up to the Wario Forums, where you can talk about me! Hahaha! You can also find cool facts, crazy discussions and fan made content, all in one place! What are you waiting for? Come down to the Wario Forums! If you're greedy like me, you can join for free!! Hahaha!

Wario Forums, the number 1 place for Wario discussions!"

Something like that... I'm sure you can do better!

Result: Wario Forums Advert

EDIT: I should add that we can make other videos, I can offer my voice for other projects. More importantly, we can make videos for the forums, any ideas you have, please let me know!

Attachments

• Wario Forums.mp3
    620.3 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
Either way,you do a good Wario voice and I do like the script. A+

Thanks! This is just an idea, if you guys have a better script, or wanna help in any way, leave your ideas and assets here.

This is a community project, a way to help the Forums and CM30. We'd use the video to promote the site and see if more people come by! :D

Make banner ads on crappy I phone games
Upload the file to YouTube, perhaps with a wario animation (obviously link in description)
Spam a bunch of sites with a link to this place (which I volunteer to take part in)
That's all I got.

Make banner ads on crappy I phone games
Upload the file to YouTube, perhaps with a wario animation (obviously link in description)
Spam a bunch of sites with a link to this place (which I volunteer to take part in)
That's all I got.

The idea was to make an animation for Youtube with the voice clip, so all the help for that is welcome.
The other points are funny, but they could work. Problem is, banner ads are not free... Though sharing the site around is also a great idea!

For some reason, I've had a hard time having everyone notice projects that I start. Isn't this a good idea? Is the title not appealing?

Thanks for those who replied, but where's the rest?

I'm pretty bad at coming up with ideas but I'm totally on board for anything to get this place going again. With that being said I really like what you've done.

I'm pretty bad at coming up with ideas but I'm totally on board for anything to get this place going again. With that being said I really like what you've done.

Thanks! I saw you gave a like to the main post, that's all I ask! You don't need ideas to support a project, right? But if anyone does want to add or help in anyway, it here!

I just don't want this to end up forgotten like all other ideas I shared.

What a grand idea. Just remember, Wario fans are varied and usually divided. Appeal to each group: the all-round fans, the cranky old 90's fans, strict WarioWare fans etc.
Then there's others who don't even like Wario and only care about minor characters (Ashley) or only like the Wario portrayed in Super Smoosh Brothers & Sisters.

What a grand idea. Just remember, Wario fans are varied and usually divided. Appeal to each group: the all-round fans, the cranky old 90's fans, strict WarioWare fans etc.
Then there's others who don't even like Wario and only care about minor characters (Ashley) or only like the Wario portrayed in Super Smoosh Brothers & Sisters.

Yes, that's one of the problems with the current script. It either feels too generic or too specific... But for that we would need to make more than one video, or a more detailed script.

Well, I'd say to keep it simple. I mean, it's meant to sound like Wario is saying it. And you know what? He's not exactly Mr Articulate. Nor are any characters really. It's not either like Wario or Captain Syrup or Mona or Ashley or whoever would stand in front of a large crowd and talk for 30 minutes or so. Any recommendation from them would be maybe 30 seconds in length.

So yeah, keep it simple, and if you want to target other sub sections of the Wario fanbase, keep those other videos simple as well.

Thanks! I saw you gave a like to the main post, that's all I ask! You don't need ideas to support a project, right? But if anyone does want to add or help in anyway, it here!

I just don't want this to end up forgotten like all other ideas I shared.
What other ideas do you mean?

What other ideas do you mean?

Oh nothing special, usually stuff that is not related to the forums. Plus, it's usually on other places that I don't get much attention. I got motivated to share projects since the Wario Land 4 HD Remake Album.
One idea that got forgotten a bit was the card game that I made a while back. I shared here on the forums. I don't mind, if there's no interest, I just forget about it, but this is actually important for the forums, I don't want it to be ignored.

I need to work on the animation for the ad, but my computer is still rendering the video... it's been 3 days!!
My poor laptop trying to make a video with particles and blurs in Adobe AE, it just can't handle it so well...

This is just to update you and make you aware of the fact that I haven't forgot about the project! I'll show you what I have as soon as I can!

@CM30, is there a higher resolution logo of the Wario Forums? If you have one, can you share for the video? The one on the site is a bit too low res to work with.

Last edited:
I need to work on the animation for the ad, but my computer is still rendering the video... it's been 3 days!!
My poor laptop trying to make a video with particles and blurs in Adobe AE, it just can't handle it so well...

This is just to update you and make you aware of the fact that I haven't forgot about the project! I'll show you what I have as soon as I can!

@CM30, is there a higher resolution logo of the Wario Forums? If you have one, can you share for the video? The one on the site is a bit too low res to work with.

The only images I have are these ones:

logo.png

logo2.png

We didn't expect it was needed for a video, so it was only made in the standard XenForo logo size.

• Dislike
Reactions: 607
Back