Should the strike storyline get expanded on?

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
Does anybody wish we got an expansion on the whole strike thing? I know it's not super important or anything, but I'm curious about why certain things happened or some plot details, like who started the strike? why is 9-Volt a bad guy all of a sudden? What did Wario do to get his employees back before G&W? how did Warioware become small? Who was that D.I.Y shop girl? I think there was definitely potential in it, like maybe it could just be a background thing, where you kinda find out the story as you go along. (Like with Splatoon.) I don't know, I just know that there was unused potential here. Does anyone agree that they should had expanded on the storyline?, or am I just crazy?

While I find a number of plot points to be self explainatory
(Wario's friends coming back to him even after a more questionable stunt is nothing new and the Volts forming a rivalry since they work at seperate companys does make sense for their characters)
I will say that the DIY games had good potential for a more elaborate story and more extensive character interactions, which is something that WarioWare in it's usual format doesn't lend itself all to well, compared to other games.

The Penny/Wario interactions alone show a lot of that potential and it is a shame that there wasn't more of that or much plot of any sort.

Well, the story of WarioWare DIY is that Wario's employees left the company (I think they are through with Wario underpaying them) and went to work for Diamond Software.

And that thing about 9 and 18-Volt: I think the aren't angry with each other. After all, in Smooth Moves 9-Volt got angry at 18-Volt but became friends again at the end of their storyline. And you can clearly see they feel both genuinely sorry.
It's probably just a misunderstanding or so.

Strike storyline? I didn't even know it was WarioWare DIY related! xD

Anyway, I don't know really, it was fun, but 9-Volt and 18-Volt have had their share of fights and disagreements, so I guess it'll sort itself out?
Sure I'd like to see more, why not?

I always wondered what became of that story. Seems like it would be an interesting, rather dramatic plot movement for WarioWare. What about Mona, for instance? Does she turn her back on Wario? How does he get his employees/friends back? And just what is the deal with Diamond Software? I sense something shady going on there... It could be really good.
bm01_big.jpg

Back