Well, it does say you can discuss real life issues in this section of the forum and it IS a social thread.
I'm not saying don't discuss IRL topics in the social thread or the General Subforum.

What I'm saying is if you want people to stay on topic more and give you more of a sympathetic ear, create a thread that has the proper atmosphere for it. There's a difference between discussing what you did in the day as opposed to your personal fears.

This doesn't apply to you specifically either, if I or anyone else were to do the same thing similar results would happen.

I'm not saying don't discuss IRL topics in the social thread or the General Subforum.

What I'm saying is if you want people to stay on topic more and give you more of a sympathetic ear, create a thread that has the proper atmosphere for it. There's a difference between discussing what you did in the day as opposed to your personal fears.

This doesn't apply to you specifically either, if I or anyone else were to do the same thing similar results would happen.

I mean, everything was going smoothly until Metal showed up, I was just say'in anyways.

I actually wondered if someone wrote "huehuehuehue" in the tags just to frame Pigmask Colonel : p

@Pigmask Colonel Pffft, its really easy to forget you know? : p Also I liked the purple text the best.

And Haha, Magma brought up RC Pro AM, that was an awesome game : p One of the NES games we played like daily : p I wish I had that game.

Back