False is the correct answer! you win a 4 week vacation to Detroit!!! we paid for a crappy- I mean wonderful motel in the worst- I mean best side of town! pack your begs, you leave on the bus early in the morning!

The only thing that can take care of that FATman is if Bowser fully side-smashed him while Ganondorf is doing his reverse warlock punch along with a fully charged neutral b from Samus. That man can take a beating.

Also the cutest thing happened today. My cat always follows me around the house, but he never goes outside, not without me of course, but today when I opened the back door for no real reason than to get fresh air, there was a squirrel right at the door, after it noticed me it ran a small bit and looked back at me, I'm just looking because a squirrel being that close was rare. My cat noticed it, walked up to it and tried sniffing it but it ran so my cat went after it, all the way to the fence. Kitty never went that far on his own before. Super cute!

Once upon a yesterday i was taking a stroll only to pass by people selling clothes on the streets and i saw a cardboard slate and written on it says "pokemon go merch" and behind it are minions and sonic the hedgehog plushies, Never forgetti.

The problem with killing Wario compared to someone like Ike or Ganondorf is that he can recover from much farther distances because of his Wario Bike. The tradeoff, of course, is that Wario is also really bad at killing without the Wario Waft (his other strongest moves are really risky), and he has an awkward combination of low range and low movement.
I actually played one game of Wario last evening when I was switching off characters with some guy online, and I ended up winning by just Wafting him at 50% or so. I think we were both salty that I won that one. He was bodying me otherwise that game.

Playing as Ganon is really funny though especially when you lure your opponent next by the ledge and side B haha.

The trick with playing as wario is to use his moves to innovate rather than use them for there intended purpose, atleast for me. As an example (by the by this may take some practice) You normally would think that his forward air is to hit enemies in the air, or alternatively you can use it to glide across the ground with low risk and defensive coverage. There's a bunch of other things that are probably even more effective but in short wario is a technical character in disguise.

Yeah, I get that he has to play really tricky. It's just that, if you take away the Waft, he's a very mediocre character, to the degree that he practically needs to land it to win. It makes playing him kind of a bore to me, compared to Project M.

NEWS FLASH: Here is Mario's official appearance today at the Rio Olympics closing ceremony with Japan's prime minister, promoting the upcoming 2020 Tokyo games.
(Does this mean Japan will fill their Olympics with video game and anime representation?)

Here's the full segment with all the anime and video game stuff etc. I love the Olympics, but even if you hate it you will get a kick out of this....

Last edited:
Gaahhhh!!! I'm drawing some of the Wario casts in the Skullgirls art style but only one character is ever drawn in that style, so I have to be very creative about the other characters design. I feel like I'm gonna have problems with trying to draw them and making them look as if they're on the SG style art.

Gaahhhh!!! I'm drawing some of the Wario casts in the Skullgirls art style but only one character is ever drawn in that style, so I have to be very creative about the other characters design. I feel like I'm gonna have problems with trying to draw them and making them look as if they're on the SG style art.
maybe mona would be good to start with, as she seems close to that style.

I was actually gonna ask Hex Scout about drawing Mona today, haha : p

Hex Scout, you should totally draw Mona with her bass guitar! Like a drawing that would make a great avatar too. Mona is not an easy character to find an avatar for, sadly ; _ ;

So I was going through the dark forgotten corners of my computer, and I found this picture of me showing off my... uhhh....

me and zting.jpg

My old Sting action figure... >.> Sadly I think thats the best picture I have of it : p I could have sworn I had a picture of it somewhere though : p
I think that was like 2013, wish I was that thin again : p Should get to work on that : p

Back