10-shining-superman-man-of-steel-illustration-artworks.jpg

How could you NOT like this guy? Just look how awesome he is. I was just like you once, but I saw the light.

The light of a man...a man of steel. He's awesome, all the fights has has, how he has so much power and such.
How nobody can defeat this guy. A guy who get's hurt by only magic and kryptonite. He's so powerful he can
take on any character you could ever think of.

Did you guys ever have a Smash bros tournament? Who's the best smash player here? I'd like to take on the best. On my old site I was given the title of 'Best smasher' for beating 30 people in a row and only losing total of five times, I want that title on this site too. :3

I'm probably nowhere close. I can take on near-tourney level people without embarrassing myself too badly but beyond that...

People said I should play in real smash tournaments before. Some people who were already smash tourney level I beat, but not real easy. It took me a full 2 matches to find out how to beat them with ease.

Most Marth players are not too good against Little mac, if you know how to use him. Did anyone ever call themselves the best smash player before?! I wanna play smash and take the title of you know what, lol.

Unless....the real battle was with myself. So I'd have to clone myself and beat me in a game of good old Smash bros. :3

I'm a lot more comfortable in Melee and PM (R.I.P.), but I'm competent in Smash 4, at least. I dunno how I'd fare against Kyon in a 1v1, but he walked all over me with Kkplz present.

The PMDT have shut the project down, removed their download links, took everything down from their site, and do not intend to continue development. Seems as though they might be fearing legal trouble, but have said that they have not experienced legal trouble yet. Not everyone believes them.

But at least we have a leaked build with Knuckles now.

So they just stopped now? Well whatever it be legal things or just wanting to start a new thing I'm glad I got my copy before it all went down hill. I'd rather keep my Project m with Ashley in it. I'm not gonna download all those things again. BrawlBox is really hard to use, replacing images and all that junk took me hours to find the right ones to replace. Lol.

Well, I guess nothing lasts forever...Unless you're Ashley, then you'll live on.

Knuckles in project m?! finally, a newcomer and not just a redone character.

That is kind of strange since it seems Nintendo was content with just not talking about it and marginalizing it rather than outright trying to send a cease and desist order.

Because they don't want to upset all the fans, and figure that they can just let us have our fun as long as it doesn't hurt their profits.

Also as long as you don't abbreviate Paper Mario on Miiverse.

I get that what I mean is it would seem weird that the Project M team didn't think Nintendo saw it that way. Perhaps it wasn't a legal reason at all. Perhaps they want to make a game independent of Smash entirely? I have heard previously of some full blown games originating as hacks.

Back