I'm not that skinny. : P

I still carry some kind of weapon just in case.

Some days ago some very huge drunk guy tried picking a fight with me, he came right up to me and shoved me, so I shoved him back. He fell over because he was very drunk, he could barely even walk. I got lucky, but if he was able to fight I'd probably lose, he looked 6'6, tall as my brother. Not to mention it looked like he worked out a lot.

Oddly enough this took place in front of the mall. He tried picking fights with other people. I prayed he didn't walk up to me but he did!

I come from a family of tall people. My brother is the tallest in our family, I think he was 6'6 last time I saw him. My dad on the other hand is on the short side, he's only 5'11~ heck, even my sister is taller than him and my mother.

I'm 6'5 in shoes though. Other than my brother and a few family members everyone is mostly very short or average height.

5'11 is on the short side?

Even your sister is taller than me. Hell, even Taylor Swift is slightly taller than me. I like my height though. You have a pretty tall family, Kyon.

sexy dancer u got my body screaming, sexy dancer u got me just a-creaming
sexy dancer when u rub my body
sexy dancer it gets-a me so hot, hot!
uh uh uh uh huuuh huuh

im roughly 6 feet tall (however many cm, idunno, like 175?) and im taller than most people, except like those two people that seem to make everyone else in the room look like a dwarf. but i dont work out specifically.

im roughly 6 feet tall (however many cm, idunno, like 175?) and im taller than most people, except like those two people that seem to make everyone else in the room look like a dwarf. but i dont work out specifically.

Back