Now that you mention it, I have no idea how to fly. I'll break my "Ashley's" neck! no need to be ruthless with our borrowed body I suppose.

I guess we can take flying lessons from Red or something, because flying is number one on my list! ever since I was little I wanted to fly freely without
the use of planes and all that fancy stuff, no - just me with some sort of magical thing (be it, I'd rather flight like Superman but my " Ashley's " broom
will do the job.)

I guess I'd also check out WarioWare inc, see how people would react to me being there, as Ashley of course, if it were just plane ol' me people wouldn't
bat an eye, haha.

-----------------------------------------

Alright, Pj! knows how to party, lol. The people of Diamond city will probably be confused to Ashley drinking and partying, people would think "Did she finally snap?" XD

Now that you mention it, I have no idea how to fly. I'll break my "Ashley's" neck! no need to be ruthless with our borrowed body I suppose.

I guess we can take flying lessons from Red or something, because flying is number one on my list! ever since I was little I wanted to fly freely without
the use of planes and all that fancy stuff, no - just me with some sort of magical thing (be it, I'd rather flight like Superman but my " Ashley's " broom
will do the job.)

I guess I'd also check out WarioWare inc, see how people would react to me being there, as Ashley of course, if it were just plane ol' me people wouldn't
bat an eye, haha.

-----------------------------------------

Alright, Pj! knows how to party, lol. The people of Diamond city will probably be confused to Ashley drinking and partying, people would think "Did she finally snap?" XD
hey, maybe if i drink the right potions i can stay ashley for a while, i migh even get permanent magic powers without getting drunk :p

Plot twist : Pajamas permanently becomes Ashley for mixing spells! now he'll have to live the rest of his life in a video game, being a lonely witch. At least you'll live forever through a video game!

*Kyon plays Game and Wario* - *Get's creepy message from Ashley saying she's Pajamas* - *turns off game and never thinks about it again.*

I should have thought about it, Magical! Good thinking, I too would love to take a long walk around Diamond city! I always love the feeling of being in a new city, seeing what's there to see.

^~^ But, I'll be known! because if you don't know my name, you'll be toast --- with jam!

Plot twist : Pajamas permanently becomes Ashley for mixing spells! now he'll have to live the rest of his life in a video game, being a lonely witch. At least you'll live forever through a video game!

*Kyon plays Game and Wario* - *Get's creepy message from Ashley saying she's Pajamas* - *turns off game and never thinks about it again.*
love me kyon, no, plz dont hit that power button ;-;

"It's just a dream! Ashley isn't really saying that! unless I went mad --- which last time I checked that shouldn't happen for at least another 5 years."

*Kyon is paranoid* -- *Kyon tries to think straight, he checks the game again and everything is back to normal!*

until Pajamas tries talking again.

or alternatively:
*kyon goes on and wants to play some ashley minigames
*" ashley took the day off, come back tomorrow"
*kyon is upset, meanwhile...
*pajamas: oh yeah... ¦D
theres no way im memorizing these lines, time to spook kyon :p

I always had this day dream where I randomly turn on Game and Wario, and Ashley starts randomly talking to me, as if she knows me.

This reminds me of that, lol. Pajamas playing the biggest prank in history

PJ as Ashley : "It's just a prank, bro! look, there's a camera!"

on a serious note, alcohol tastes awful, its a wonder people get addicted to it.

The more you drink, the more you forget it taste bad : p

Its a horrible addiction though, and it ruins lives. I used to drink but I have quit, I dont drink ever at all now. And you know, I honestly dont feel like Im missing out on anything, haha : p

beer never helps, I had church wine once on accident and it tasted like something so terrible I cant explain.

244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg
244.jpg