I don't even watch cartoons anymore, I just do whatever to pass the time, like I go outside, play or hangout. I'll often watch my older brother play video games when it gets dark outside and I can't go anywhere. I think the only times I watch Television is in the mornings before I go to school, my brother or father would be watching Television and I'll take a seat and wait for the school bus.

I'll watch Japanese animation here and there, such as One Punch man and Dragon Ball.

Speaking of, you should watch one punch man, my sister used to hate it before she watched it, maybe if you watch it we'll have more to talk about other than Ashley, just a thought! :3

Can't say I haven't heard of one punch man, my brother talked about it once. I don't have much interest for Anime however, but if you think I'll enjoy it I might try it, but I probably won't if I'm going to be honest. What sort of drawing are you making, Hex?

Do you even play games yourself? I never hear you talk about games or gamers in general, the only thing close is you talking about Ashley! Do you still play smash brothers? because if you do I'd like to battle you again!

I've been salty ever since you beat me more times than I won against you. X3

I drew some concept art for a lightweight armor that I'll probably make a 3D model soon. Here's how the design looks like.

20161026_150234.jpg

I still play my 3ds, yes. I don't discuss games often because I don't have much to say about them, I only play a few Nintendo games on my DS. I guess we could play, but not today, I promise next time I'm online I'll play some rounds with you. Who is that, Hex? that was your character, wasn't it or am I mistaken?

Back