The 9/18/5-Volt Thread

None of you are asking the real questions:

Why does 18-Volt go to Elementary School?
Apparently he told 13-Amp that he's 9 years old in the Spanish dub at the end of his stage, but that's what someone from 4chan said so take it with a grain of salt. They didn't specify if it's the Latin American Spanish or the European Spanish dub so if anyone's able to switch their system's language to the latter to check, that would be nice.

Edit: I checked the Latin American Spanish dub and with my extremely limited knowledge of the language, he seems to just say what grade he's in and not his age. It might be the European Spanish dub if it's true.

Attachments

• deepest ww lore.png
    deepest ww lore.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Lol. I love how out of all the crazy stuff that happens in this series, from Wario ripping off his friends constantly to aliens taking Earthlings to trips to outer space, we're questioning a 6ft-tall 9 year old. XD Reminds me of this Skyrim quote from a talking dog:

"Skyrim is now host to giant, flying lizards and two-legged cat-men, and you're surprised by me? Yes, I just talked! And am continuing to do so!"

9 volt is best wario. :]
at least one of them, my personal real favorites would be Wario himself, ashley, penny, shokora, and dribble and spitz but he is definitely up there !

another shokora enjoyer I see
i've always been a lover of how wario specifically chose to avoid the damsel in distress trope and had it's cast dominantly strong and powerful women and shokora is one of the best examples of that. she's just a funky little dude who actively helps wario in his mission and might even be more powerful than him in her prime

i've always been a lover of how wario specifically chose to avoid the damsel in distress trope and had it's cast dominantly strong and powerful women and shokora is one of the best examples of that. she's just a funky little dude who actively helps wario in his mission and might even be more powerful than him in her prime

This is also arguably why I quite liked the ending of Wario Land Shake It too. Wario just outright did not give a toss about Queen Meralda, and instantly tossed her aside in exchange for the money. He's not rescuing princesses and queens, he's doing what he does because treasure is on the line!

This is also arguably why I quite liked the ending of Wario Land Shake It too. Wario just outright did not give a toss about Queen Meralda, and instantly tossed her aside in exchange for the money. He's not rescuing princesses and queens, he's doing what he does because treasure is on the line!
WARIO STYLE

Back