8. Fight Fighters
7. Summerween
6. Little Dipper
5. Double Dipper
4. Scary-oke
3. Boyz Crazy
2. Dreamscaperers
1. Into the Bunker

Some episodes I watched are a bit rusty in my mind.

607, you should really watch it. Its my favorite cartoon ever and cartoons are the only thing I basically watch. Watch it especially if you want a cartoon with:

Continuation
Hillarious jokes
Overaching plots
Relatable characters and plots
Refrences to everything
Illuminati signs everywhere
Makes fun of illuminati
Illuminati is a villian in the show
Illuminati

WATCH IT NOW

also i discovered the show trough ILLUMINATI

What's illuminati? :p It reminds me of seeing something in anything. Anyway, I don't think I really have time for cartoons.
Its a conspiracy. Many people say that the illuminati is a group that worships the devil that has taken over all powerfull media (like music, movies etc...). Their "logo" is a pyramid with an eye. In many Disney cartoons that pyramid appears a bit hidden. It has become a sort of popculture, the pyramid with an eye. In Gravity Falls that pyramid is literally EVERYWHERE. On windows, carpets, shields and even flashed at the ending from the opening intro! Later on the pyramid guy was confirmed to be Bill, the villian of the show. Bill is my favorite character because many people and the most, parents get scared and say that Gravity Falls is the devil, which it really isnt; the maker of the show even calls him illuminati and makes fun of it. Just look at his twitter and see him saying that Bill (illuminati) is his boss, or that he is going to golf with Obama and Katy Perry.

Its a conspiracy. Many people say that the illuminati is a group that worships the devil that has taken over all powerfull media (like music, movies etc...). Their "logo" is a pyramid with an eye. In many Disney cartoons that pyramid appears a bit hidden. It has become a sort of popculture, the pyramid with an eye. In Gravity Falls that pyramid is literally EVERYWHERE. On windows, carpets, shields and even flashed at the ending from the opening intro! Later on the pyramid guy was confirmed to be Bill, the villian of the show. Bill is my favorite character because many people and the most, parents get scared and say that Gravity Falls is the devil, which it really isnt; the maker of the show even calls him illuminati and makes fun of it. Just look at his twitter and see him saying that Bill (illuminati) is his boss, or that he is going to golf with Obama and Katy Perry.
Well, that sounds pretty dodgy :p

h7EDD8FB6
new favorite pic

Back