The Challenge Towers/Sets

warelander

Some random guy online
Not sure if there is a name describing them in general, but you know which one's I mean, the different colored elevator styled stages that are represented by a different animal in most games.

It's kinda surprising that there hasn't been a thread for these yet (that I can remember, since they are a big staple of the series, even Mega Party Games, the DIY games and Game & Wario's Gamer have their own equivalents.

So yeah, here's a general thread for these things. Do you play em' a lot? Do you have a favorite kind? Etc.Etc.

I do like to play them every now and then, depends on my mood really, but Smooth Moves in particular is one where I played them a ton, my favorites being ''Super Hard'', since that one caters to my tastes for WarioWare gameplay quite nicely and ''Thrilling'' for how delightfully mean the lack of a warning for what form you need tends to be.

I like the tower stages because they are much more challenging than the main stories. My favourite are the ¨nearly dead¨ ones where you have only one life.

Yeah, I like them too. Remember playing the one life version in WarioWare Touched, as well as the super fast 'Gnarly Mix'.

Do wish there was a super hard version though. Like both fast and with only one life at the same time.

Back