The Mario RPG thread

Oh christ, that's kind of creepy looking.

But hey, it's neat to see it in a New Super Mario Bros Wii mod. Much more interesting than the Dark Bowser ones, that's for sure!

By the way, here's a random fact.

In the origional Superstar Saga, Toadsworth gives us the suitcase, and says: once you board the Koopa Kruiser you can take your time to check it out.

I always laughted at all the LPers who missed this bit of dialog, and tried to open the suitcase while still they were still in Toadtown Square.

Well apparently, in the remake, despite Toadsworth still having the same dialog, you can open the suitcase as soon as you receive it.

Proof.

Reactions: 607
But on a more negative note:
from the footage we've seen at Gamescom, there probably won't be a way for the Back Bro to hammer the Front Bro before you learn those moves. So, no funny animation.

And I'm afraid we also won't have a way to have Luigi in fromt for normal jumps.

from the footage we've seen at Gamescom, there probably won't be a way for the Back Bro to hammer the Front Bro before you learn those moves. So, no funny animation.

And I'm afraid we also won't have a way to have Luigi in fromt for normal jumps.
I'm still hoping there will be an option to use the old control scheme. That's what I would've done if I had to design the game..

• Agree
Reactions: 607

That'd be really sad. d:( Especially the second bit, to me. No switching bros around? What?

Back