[Upcoming Game] tnbarerocghimyg

???? - GAH!! WHY WON'T THIS STUPID COMPUTER WORK!

????? - Sir, do you need assisstance?

???? - No, I'm fine. I can't believe it. I bugged them, had everything set up, and the stupid setem crashed.

????? - Sir, I believe it's called a 'system'.

???? - SILENCE! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU INSULT ME.

????? - Of course, sir.

???? - I still can't figure out who that smart one was. He seemed like he played an important role in all this. Unless...no, it can't be...

????? - Sir, if you could speak up, you're not the only one interested in this affair.

???? - No, I must research this further.

????? - You can spare a little detail?

???? - Fine. There are two working with that creature, one of them chose him, the other is the master. We only know two descriptive details about them. One of them wears sunglasses, and the other is some sort of doctor. The rabbit's name is, of course, ´–∫¨˜

ERROR - CANNOT PARSE translation_decrypt.ttf FILE NOT FOUND

SYSTEM CORRUPTED RESTART REQUIRED∫∫∫∫√∆˚√˚∆√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙

Last edited:
Back