Wario Land 3; My Thoughts on the Game!

So, a few updates:

Rudy was pretty fun, arguably more so than the last few bosses. Probably easier in some ways too.

The Forest of Fear was an interesting level, though to be honest... I felt the idea wasn't really used to its fullest degree. Seems like the treasures were all packed together a bit too closely...

The Warped Void was a great concept, and the level looked and felt as weird and unnatural as the name suggested. However, the falling sections with the teleports everywhere? No, bad idea. Fall and avoid everything sections in games are pretty much never fun, cause they're entirely trial and error. It was better than in other games since you merely teleported back to the start of the area (contrast with Yoshi's Island and its Endless World of Yoshis level, where the hazards were one hit kills you had to avoid almost blind). And the Music Coin you had to get as Flat Wario there... that was not fun to get.

Golf is getting annoying now. Especially in Above the Clouds, where a completely random area... just needs you to have beaten a golf mini game right back at the start of the level, about ten miles away! I nearly lost it when I realised I'd have to exit the cloud area, fall down through three areas and beat a silly mini game right next to the start point to open the way to a chest that seemingly had nothing to do with the mini game.

Just an update...

Back