Wario Land Amiibo?

04r

Gamer
I don't really care for the biker suit at all, and with Wario being my favorite charater, an overall amiibo would be fantastic. Why don't we have one yet?

B13IMdxCEAANMYe.jpg

I'd pay 40 bucks to have this one. It's... perfect.

I actually can see amiibo working better with ware than land. It would probably be another poor excuse for amiibo functionality, like a free power-up or something. However I would like to see an actual overall Wario amiibo

WarioWare amiibo could probably unlock new stages and other cool stuff. I dunno about Land tho, maybe give you a power-up or something? Maybe like Shovel knight and give you a 2nd player? I dunno!!!

WarioWare amiibo could probably unlock new stages and other cool stuff. I dunno about Land tho, maybe give you a power-up or something? Maybe like Shovel knight and give you a 2nd player? I dunno!!!

Treasures! Unlockables! Money to add up your score... There are many things to be thought about we're not seeing here... Nintendo, make that happen!

So, it would pretty much be Mini Mario and friends amiibo challenge, but with Wario in it.

I feel like it was such a missed opportunity not to have a Wario amiibo in his plumber suit (and Waluigi) when they released the Mario franchise amiibo for Mario Party 10.

The WarioWare cast should get amiibo that look exactly like their Smash 4 trophies and only Ashley gets a real amiibo, even Kat & Ana get snubbed.

I think a Wario amiibo should really be added to the Mario line, but I don't think there should be a separate Wario Land line.
A WarioWare line would work really well, I think. Especially when they do what they should do and make a WarioWare game for smartdevices. Hm... except you can't really scan Amiibo with a tablet or phone.

I honestly wasn't expecting for this line to get more amiibos at this point, but the new ones do look great.

On a side note I find it interesting how Diddy's amiibo isn't based on preexisting artwork, unlike everyone else. I'll take a guess and say that's going to be his render for the new Mario Party.

Reactions: 607
Back