These are enemy characters for some of the levels.

So really, guys. Anybody here want there to be a game like this? Think it could breathe more life into the series or anything to that effect?

I'd like for such a game to be made, it's never going to happen mind you, especially with how Nintendo is treating the series nowadays, but I would like to be proven wrong.

Yeah, if what they've been doing with Mario is any indication...

Besides, one of the main reasons I came up with this idea is because it won't happen.

At the rate things are going, I don't see it happening for real. Nobody does. You can say the same for a lot of other fan ideas of any kind out there, even. (i.e. Kirby Cosmic Chaos, a well-made Kirby fangame)

But still, I'd like to thank you again for thinking about the idea once in the first place. I simply went and expanded upon it.

EDIT: Oh, about Mario you mean? Ah, you know...

Last edited:
If anything it's me who has to thank you, for expanding on it as much as you did, unlike me, since I can't come up with anything anymore, because of how deep down the shitter my hopes and expectations for the series' future are.

D8JqCFC.png

Bomberman is that you

This one was hard to explain in words at first, but this should explain it better.

There could also be an alternate mode after completing this that involves Doc, on his own, having to need to use the bathroom, so he has to reach there and get past many obstacles and enemies in timed missions. It's one randomly-generated level after another. Reach the bathroom before the time runs out, or you'll fail and he'll end up having an accident.
Not only is it time you have to race against, but he'll also have a sort of "stress meter". Fighting enemies will raise this meter, so it's in your best interest to avoid them and keep going. If either time runs out or this meter fills to the max, you'll lose.

Last edited:
Back