WarioWare X Pizza Tower

Miss Dreamy

The WarioWare Artist
I finally finished! Hhwah this took forever but I finally finished!
I tried doing it in the pizza tower style, it isn't my best work but I am just so proud of myself that I even completed this-
(Also I am making this into a thread cause I plan on drawing Peppino with some of the WarioWare characters in the future)

Anyway! Here it is!
Everyoneishere.png

Closer look at the characters:
part 1.png
part 2.png

part 3.png
part 4.png

part 5.png
part 6.png

part 7.png

Again, not my best work but I kinda like it lol
It's rare for me to work on something like this, I usually draw Oc stuff for this but I thought I just try something different hehe

1692243019480.png

I think you did pretty well for trying out a new style! It kinda looks like a combination of your own style, Pizza Tower's, and WarioWare's. I like the combination of the roundness from your style and Pizza Tower's rough pixelart style.

View attachment 14645

I think you did pretty well for trying out a new style! It kinda looks like a combination of your own style, Pizza Tower's, and WarioWare's. I like the combination of the roundness from your style and Pizza Tower's rough pixelart style.
Thank you! :]
Yeah, it's why it isn't my best piece but after you said that I am liking it now ^^
Even if it isn't exactly like the style I am happy that I tried a new one! It's always fun trying out new styles! :>
Again thank you! I didn't realize it looks like a combination of all three styles, I guess it works in a way! ^v^

Back