What basic things did you not figure out about Wario Land games the first time around?

In the Golden Diva boss in WL4, I didn't know I had to throw the hammer up and transform into spring Wario. I was stuck on that fight for days as a result.
Oh yeah, I had that problem as well. Also it took a while for me to realize I had to throw Rudy's fist towards his nose... That felt weird to type.

During my livestream with ShyGuyXXL, I was reminded how good I was with Wario Land, but how BAD I was with figuring stuff out in Wario World! xD

• Haha
Reactions: Rei
That machine in WLTSD which was basically the r button in WL4
i would go down it and not know to turn around to go up that platform in the tutorial, so the first time around i tried over and over again to do a pixel perfect jump, eventually i made it and didn't learn to turn until area 1 when i gotta use it to get a treasure chest.

Oh, here's one I neglected to mention. I never understood how getting hit with hammers worked in WL3 and I wasn't able to bounce higher, so I was stuck on the day version of that one jungle level.

The first time I played Wario Land 4, I got through the Entry Passage all alive and well. But then I had NO idea of the ascending difficulty of the passages (Emerald to Ruby to Topaz to Sapphire). So I randomly picked the Topaz Passage, and I just remember becoming so incredibly frustrated with the Toy Block Tower stage and how to open those stupid triangle doors. The stage seemed so unfairly difficult for someone who just began to play the game. Emerald passage was actually the LAST passage that I completed. And when I did, I realized that it should have been the first....

Back