What do you think..?

wariofer

More money for my money bin.3 YEARS IN WARIOFORUMS
Coins
Fire Emblem Awakening or Final Fantasy Explorers? What is better? I like both franchise, but Final Fantasy a bite more o_O

I dunno a thing about Final Fantasy Explorers (first time Ive even heard about it), and I only know a bit about FE Awakening.

Im a FE fan, though. And Ive heard from other FE fans that Awakening was really awesome. So it sounds like a really good game : p

The story isn't the strongest point of Awakening, and the map objectives don't have much variety (usually either "kill the boss guy" or "kill all the bad guys", occasionally with the added objective of "don't let this person die") but the rest of it is pretty fantastic. Don't know enough about Final Fantasy Explorers to say anything on that, though.

The story isn't the strongest point of Awakening, and the map objectives don't have much variety (usually either "kill the boss guy" or "kill all the bad guys", occasionally with the added objective of "don't let this person die") but the rest of it is pretty fantastic. Don't know enough about Final Fantasy Explorers to say anything on that, though.

Aw, that kinda bites. The two for Gamecube and Wii were really good with that. I especially liked the "defend the fort" missions : p RD on Wii could be a pain sometimes, though. Like theres a mission where you have to protect Miciahiah from many troops with one single troop. And even though the guy you get to protect her is like super powerful, its still just one guy : p That could be kinda a pain : p

Yeah, there's a severe lack of variety in the mission types. I really enjoyed the survival missions in the GBA games.

Did not know about that, all my FE friends liked it a ton. Though the vast majority of them are younger, like mid-teens. And I dont think most of them played any FE game besides Awakening : p Some of them have played more FE games than me, though : p Not that Ive played many, think Ive only played 3 FE games : p

Really? I had no idea. I actually have one friend who plays like nothing but FE games, and she likes pretty much all of them, including Awakening : p

I sadly know nothing about the game, I just got my 3ds last year, and I have not gotten many games for it yet.

With Awakening, Nintendo tried to appeal to a more anime-centric crowd, which is evident with the overemphasized romance that is tolerable in Awakening but gets ridiculous in Fates and caused some crazy controversy in relation to the localization, among other things.

Fates also has a lot more risque content than Awakening does (okay, maybe besides Tharja and Aversa), so I can certainly understand why they made some of the localization choices that they did. For what it's worth, I've still found the characters to be really likable thus far. Especially Arthur. Bless that glorious champion of justice.

Yeah, hence why I said "among other things". The fanservice is another thing in the newer games that makes it more anime- like. I don't mind it much but it kind of ruins the tone a bit.

In Fire Emblem Fates, you have to make the hard decision of whether to support a corrupt nation and fight your blood relatives, or betray the family who's loved and raised you your whole life.

Also, you can give everyone a jester's hat and colorful sunglasses to wear into battle, strip enemies down to their underwear by hitting them with an axe, and have a child with your little sister who's totally not really related to you so it's totally cool.

In Final Fantasy Explorers you can custom your character like a wizard or a knight, you can have your own monter for your trip and the story is in missions that you are going to beat. And the last thing is that is an open word i guess XD, i think that is true because the trailers of the game :cool:

Back
Top Bottom