What does the Generator/Machine in Allergia Gardens do?

Count Cannoli

Gentleman Thief
For those who don't know:
When you defeated Terrormisu's third form and only have to give her the finishing blow you can run around the entire room. And on the right bottom of the room is a strange machinery that was never explained and that can't be destroyed.

Here is a link to my Miiverse Post with an image: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAtVHhn3yKqYA

What do you think does this thing do?
I assume that Carpaccio built it but why?

Ummm, I wonder... Can it be a portal generator for the real world outside the TV? Maybe a way for Carpaccio to escape, somehow?

Ummm, I wonder... Can it be a portal generator for the real world outside the TV? Maybe a way for Carpaccio to escape, somehow?
Does he even know that he is in a TV Show? Cannoli seems to know but Carpaccio never indicated that he knows...
I used to believe that it was a portal to Terrormisu's Dimension... but then i remembered that Carpaccio tries to keep her locked up so it wouldn't make sense for him to build a portal and risk that she just reenters the world through it after Wario is gone... or maybe even something worse...

Does he even know that he is in a TV Show? Cannoli seems to know but Carpaccio never indicated that he knows...
I used to believe that it was a portal to Terrormisu's Dimension... but then i remembered that Carpaccio tries to keep her locked up so it wouldn't make sense for him to build a portal and risk that she just reenters the world through it after Wario is gone... or maybe even something worse...

Yeah, you're right! I kinda forgot about the game's plot, actually. That explaination seems interesting, I give you that!

Back