What if [Blank] was in the WarioWare Universe?

Miss Dreamy

The WarioWare Artist
I thought I make a thread about this to post my custom-made art pieces of the character card in Get it Together, AND as well as take requests with this too so I can practice more of this style!

So if you wanna see a character drawn in this style you can request it!
I will do my best in the writing part and also please try NOT to request a very detailed character-

Here are the ones I made so far:
Shinjiwtf.png

ohmyfuckinggod.png

Mollygetittogether.png

These are REALLY fun to make and a great practice in this style too haha

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting idea. Honestly, I kinda wanna see Captain Syrup from Wario Land 1, 2 and Shake It in this style myself:

Hmm, interesting idea. Honestly, I kinda wanna see Captain Syrup from Wario Land 1, 2 and Shake It in this style myself:

Oh!! I didn't think about that! I should defiantly draw Captain Syrup in this style! :]
I'll give it a try when I can! ^^

you have the best attitude ever :O I hope your character makes it into warioware. Molly is hillarious.
Ah thank you!! Molly means a ton to me and it would be a dream come true if she was in the actual games! I actually posted a forum about her with more info of her if you are interested :>

Honestly, it would be so cool to see Waluigi appear in one of the games, it'd be cool to see his outfit change in a similiar fashion to Wario.
I think I've seen this conceptually but yeah it would be awesome. Imagine if its in the new Wario Ware Move It game coming out :O

Honestly, it would be so cool to see Waluigi appear in one of the games, it'd be cool to see his outfit change in a similiar fashion to Wario.
I have actually seen other artists draw Wauigi in the WarioWare style however it's just him in his regular plumber clothes, so I think it would be fun if I draw my own version of him in a similar fashion to Wario! So I will give this a try ^^

Did my best to draw Captain Syrup in the WarioWare Gold/Get it Together style!
Captain syrip.png

She was real fun to draw hehe :>

(Also please note that if anyone wants to use my art please ask me, I don't like my art being reposted anywhere that isn't from me and it makes me anxious hence why I put my watermark in it)

Last edited:
Did my best to draw Captain Syrup in the WarioWare Gold/Get it Together style!
View attachment 13628
She was real fun to draw hehe :>

(Also please note that if anyone wants to use my art please ask me, I don't like my art being reposted anywhere that isn't from me and it makes me anxious hence why I put my watermark in it)

Oh wow that looks awesome! You did an amazing job with the fan art here!

Back