What made Ashley so popular anyway?

That'd be cool if like Nintendo would come up with a new game, maybe Rudy comes back or something. Since aside from Syrup, Rudy is another viable villain option. Seeing as in shake it Syrup was more of a rival to Wario than an enemy. Rudy could try to make a plan to capture wario by disguising or hiding treasure in a lost world as he also had magical powers since he did trap the villagers in the music box.

Lots of cute characters imo. Real stupid reason if U ask me
tumblr_inline_ofl2lbkl7S1uqqilr_250.png

I disagree~ ;3

My guess is simply due to Nintendo shining the spotlight on Ashley, she's being pushed by Nintendo a lot and still is today. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley became a very well known Nintendo character sometime in the next years to come, not as much as say, Mario or Link, but known enough to be considered a well known Nintendo character.

You are correct, Magical. Ashley has been being pushed by Nintendo a lot lately, hasn't she?

Getting 3ds themes, New artwork, New updated song, being in Mario Maker, getting some comics, hell, "A drawing of Ashley was used to demonstrate the time lapse feature of Art Academy: Home Studio for its Japanese release"

I think her popularity skyrocketed when Smash for 3ds/wii u came out. I'm not complaining though, pretty neat. Being pushed this much was bound to get some new fans. ;p

Back