Who are your favourite Main Wario Ware Characters?

What are your 3 favourite Main Characters?

• Wario

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Kat

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ana

• Jimmy T.

• Dribble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spitz

• 9-Volt

• 18-Volt

• Ashley

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Red

• Dr. Crygor

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mike

• Penny Crygor

• Young Cricket

• Master Mantis

• Orbulon

• Pyoro

• Fronk

• 5-Volt

• Wario-Man

• Captain Wario

• Total voters
Wario: He's the man.
Orbulon: Aliens are really cool
Dr. Crygor: I find him and his experiments fascinating.

They are all so cool, though! Hard to pick 3...

Ok then, I choose:

Wario: Of course!
Jimmy T.: Groovy! I just like the character!
Wario-Man: The microgames are the hardest, plus, it's a Super version of Wario! :D

I can add honorable mentions:
9-Volt & 18-Volt remind me of my childhood, and they're funny!
Ashley & Red, because I like the concept of the little scary witch girl.
Mona does every job in town! Plus, her microgames are the funniest!
and Dribble & Spitz are just too cool to not make it in my faves!

Ashley : She's very cool, her design and personality are the best! I love her "I don't care" attitude she got going there, also the fact that she has no friends and feels lonely! I can so relate to that - but I have like - two irl buddies though I rarely see em' these days.

Young Cricket : He too has a very cool design, but as for personality? Not seeing much, lol. Though I still like him as a character! ^^

I only have two favorites ---- but Mona is in 3rd. Though that isn't saying much :3

Wario because let's face he's the guy who made all of this possible from the get go, plus his sense of humor and selfishness combine for some hilarious antics in cutscenes just ask Crygor.

Orbulon because ayy lmao and anything involving cryptids are automatically cool.

Mona because she's basically got some of the best songs on her stage themes in all the warioware games plus plays the bass that's grade A in my book.

And why didn't you guys (Kyon, Metal and Just a Wario Fan) vote for your faves? Or did you and someone else hasn't? I would appreciate it and it would be more clear.

Definitely Wario is my first choice. He tends to have the best microgames as well.
Next would maybe be Jimmy T. The guy did dance with cats after all.
Third would either be Orbulon or Mona.

I forgot Kat and Ana even existed. I don't think I ever saw them mentioned once here.

Waifu Tier list
1. Wario-- Sexiest Bod in Warioware.
2. Ashley-- She's like 10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
3. Orbulon -- Because he's... OUT OF THIS WORLD AYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!1!

Wario's greedy personality pleases me and I like how self-centered he is. He's just a fun character to watch!

Ashley is a character I liked since I first played Warioware Touched because she's a witch. That was as deep as my attachment to her was when I was younger. Now that I'm older I can appreciate the contrast of Ashley, a terrifying witch who is super mean to her familiar Red but at the same time she is much younger than one would expect her to be. She's living by herself and her familiar to study magic (I guess?) and hates cute things. ...However, at the end of the day she is still a child when her theme song tells us that she longs to be friends with others but is too shy to ask herself while her outward demenaour and reputation keeps others away. Ashley is a pretty relatable character and I don't find her to be out of place with the rest of the cast even though her stages tend to be more subtle in tone as they deal with Ashley trying to figure out a problem herself or just show her going about her witch activities. I think its a nice mix-up and I enjoy watching Red squirm.

Orbulon is a character I didn't appreciate when I was younger but now I can fully embrace his goofiness. Orbulon wants to take over earth but always fails. Its not because of "Hurr durr humans too great for alien" but instead because Orbulon himself tends to always goof up and ends up in a panic. However, he still hangs around Earth and he seems to crash pretty often. I dunno, I just like him because he's an unaware, intellegent spazz.

1. Wario, he's funny, a jerk, superstrong, and basically like a bizarro version of Mario. He doesn't give a crap about others and that's hilarious LOL
2. Jimmy T - He's also funny and dances. I like to dance and I like disco/funk music
3. Mona - She's ok

Back